It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does the future hold for Israel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hi,
This is just a thread to get your views on what the future will hold on Israel. This isnt an anti-semetic thread, Jew bashing, Hamas bashing or anything like that (why oh why do we know have to disclaim this on every thread?), Also this is not a who started it thread either.

I worry about the Israeli civilians as much as i worry about the citizens of Gaza. Personally i now believe a whole new generation of "Jew haters" have been bred and the future of Israel may/will be very very black. Already a backlash in Europe against European Jews has begun which i detest as they are being held accountable for the actions of their Government.
I have a feeling that as Israel is surrounded by Arab nations (of course as they are in the ME) they will be under constant attack by militants and avengers for generations to come. this may sound obvious but i would like to know the members of ATS views on this.
Will peace be found? Or is this the beginning of the end of Israel as a nation?

I hope they all find peace.... Unless 2012 theory kicks in first!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I think its gonna get chaotic over there.I think this could turn into ww3 if the world isn't careful.I kind of expected Iran to get involved and other muslim countries just might join in as well.
I am thinking that with all the politics right now and the economy being how it is,that America might just need this war.
I don't see this problem going away anytime soon and I don't see the end of isreal unless the rest of the world insists on it.
Time will tell.

new topics

join