It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for someone to help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
hello ATS. Ive been coming to this site for a long time now and have spent countless hours reading posts. I decided it was time to make my own. I am looking for someone to just sit and chat with about the crazy theory's i come up with. I need help organizing my thoughts so everyone will have access to them a lot easier. This way i can get feedback from more people and they will understand what i am saying. right now i am having a hard time getting my ideas across in an easy manner. I hope someone here will be up to the task.

Thank you,
GMD

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
If im at work and I have a few things to work out I find that just writing the things down can help.

First write down everything related thats comes into your head, then spend some time seperating the related theories.

Then do each one until they are finished. This works for me when im trying to use different ways to solve a problem.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Hi and welcome along :-)

In my humble opinion-I write all the following...

Well if you are looking for a sit down, there is no better place than the Gray-Skunk-BTS circuit to help you think through what you are thinking.

I've put a bit of thought into this. I oft find myself in the same boat, not of theories-of experience; not of organization of thoughts-but of sheer amount of data of thoughts. Similar.

Of course two would make my boat heavier-so can't help you there, but, maybe a couple thousand other minds on you can. There is a slight recipie to speaking, sharing, and querys of the less mainstream or "popularly" "understood" nature. The pathway is built into ATS--and brilliantly so. Someone has recognized the value of the fuller picture. It's a bit of a piece of art, but here it is:

Absent "someone to just sit and chat with about the crazy theory's you've come up with," is an angle, seemingly welcome to all walks of life, and, most views within it: full of many more voices to offer thoughts and feedbacks than just one:

AND:

The best way to actuate that event, forum wise, in my opinion, is to go read this: T and C rules

You quite possibly will find an adequate mix, while you wait on your sit down to arrive, within the following:

Gray area for the stuff your really shy about criticism or seeking help or a sympathy on.

Or to Below Top Secret
to unwind or shoot the breeze on the more common topics your possibly complicated life still entails...

And for others' perceptions on strange theorys: Skunk Works.

These are all fairly decent/safe places/bets to run an idea, or place a query, or share an experience.

*You might think about considering it--I've waited all my life! teehee

And of course if you find the need to simply share frustration; about how difficult it is to organize your thoughts when you have all your theorys there just screaming to get out (!), perhaps:
BTS Rant is a great place to steam.

But most of all, and, I'm scared of people and anti-social so I haven't myself, though I am thankful to all the very nice people I see there, is this:

Ask ASALA advice!

Maybe you'll be one up on me. My thoughts are usually too disorganized to frame an asking of a question-and I usually just default to compulsiveness. :-)

welcome again,
take care,
Hugmyrek

[edit on 7-1-2009 by HugmyRek]

join