It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Troops In Gaza Border! - USrael?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Support your troops - Obasssshhhh! ... about U.S.rael massacre in Gaza ...

US troops 'monitoring Rafah crossing'

US troops are helping Egypt prevent "arms smuggling" from tunnels in the Rafah border-crossing, as Israel continues its attacks on Gaza.

NBC anchorwoman and chief foreign affairs correspondent Andrea Mitchell said Sunday that US military officers from the Corps of Engineers had been stationed on the Egyptian side of the Rafah crossing in order to prevent "arms smuggling from illegal tunnels" by Palestinian fighters.

www.presstv.ir...

- Means USA is directly involved in Gaza massacre.

- Egypt government is 100% USrael puppets.

NEWS FROM BLUE-WHITE HOUSE - Wash-Aviv;

Bush stands firm by Israel

US President George W. Bush has continued to support Israel's attacks on Gaza, saying that the Hamas movement caused the disaster in Gaza.

"I understand Israel's desire to protect itself and that the situation now taking place in Gaza was caused by Hamas," Bush said on Monday.

www.presstv.ir...

[edit on 6-1-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
GREAT NATION OF USRAEL

American / Isreali Dual Citizens in the American Government

Attorney General - Michael Mukasey
Head of Homeland Security - Michael Chertoff
Chairman Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board - Richard Perle
Deputy Defense Secretary (Former) - Paul Wolfowitz
Under Secretary of Defense - Douglas Feith
National Security Council Advisor - Elliott Abrams
Vice President Dick Cheney’s Chief of Staff (Former) - “Scooter” Libby
White House Deputy Chief of Staff - Joshua Bolten
Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs - Marc Grossman
Director of Policy Planning at the State Department - Richard Haass
U.S. Trade Representative (Cabinet-level Position) - Robert Zoellick
Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board - James Schlesinger
UN Representative (Former) - John Bolton
Under Secretary for Arms Control - David Wurmser
Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board - Eliot Cohen
Senior Advisor to the President - Steve Goldsmith
Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary - Christopher Gersten
Assistant Secretary of State - Lincoln Bloomfield
Deputy Assistant to the President - Jay Lefkowitz
White House Political Director - Ken Melman
National Security Study Group - Edward Luttwak
Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board - Kenneth Adelman
Defense Intelligence Agency Analyst (Former) - Lawrence (Larry) Franklin
National Security Council Advisor - Robert Satloff
President Export-Import Bank U.S. - Mel Sembler
Deputy Assistant Secretary, Administration for Children and Families - Christopher Gersten
Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Public Affairs
- Mark Weinberger
White House Speechwriter - David Frum
White House Spokesman (Former) - Ari Fleischer
Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board - Henry Kissinger
Deputy Secretary of Commerce - Samuel Bodman
Under Secretary of State for Management - Bonnie Cohen
Director of Foreign Service Institute - Ruth Davis

( List is old, some of the positions listed have changed hands )

leisureguy.wordpress.com...

- USA sovereign country - Yeah right!

[edit on 6-1-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Hi Janus, There are known smuggling tunnels between Gaza and Egypt that are mainly used as supply routes for smuggled aid, food, medicines and clothes...of course they are used for weapons and munitions smuggling as well.

The US has actually joined the "end the Iraeli assault on gaza and End the gaza rocket fire into Israel" boat as of today (jan.6th).

The US has minimal military forces stationed in Egypt and most are based out of Cairo and not at the Gaza Egypt border. They may have some assisting with security along a known smuggling route. While this may prevent aid from reaching the Strip it will also prevent an insurgence of new weapons that would ultimately add to the Palestinian problems, rather than solve them.

At this time there simply is no supportive proof that the US is operating with force within the border area, If they require force they'll use it as per agreements with Egypt formed long before the new offensive began. The border has long been hotly contested and involvement from the US amongst other forces (NATO) has been in the media before.

The US is all over the place and additionally you may be interested in knowing that presently there are many NATO forces stationed inside Egypt and not too far from the border area(s).

Until the US over steps a boundary and actively interferes with this nasty conflict I say they are merely babysitting the border.

Likely little actual gunplay and more likely simply turning people away (or arresting them) who make it to the other side (they have barricaded tunnels)

Sadly the world will be waiting for the borders to open to aid for the Palestinians.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by justgeneric

Thank you, and starred from your reply.

When following politics behind scenes, its so obvious who is having charge in Christian states. I hate NWO, and I see Nato is only tool for Zionism to grow... I am deeply against EU and NATO too, like I have been over a decade now... Those Bilderberger clubs.

But after all its a fact, that US soldiers are in the border, and helping in situation, that mean they are involved. Observing is totally different thing... UN does that in Golan heights.

I am so upset from bombings, just continue without any sign of negotiations...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Good Thread S+ Flag for you...

IT to bad the institutions are not on the straight and narrow.
From the tragedy of era we have created a machine that is now rusted.
If the regular folks do not take back some power and responsibility it will only get worse.
The masses have the power, but we do know how to use it...

It is a sad time for all, this is just icing on the #$@! cake.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
USRAEL UNITED

Florida House shows support for Israel
January 6, 2009

TALLAHASSEE - Led by South Florida Jewish legislators, the Florida House passed a resolution Monday expressing "solidarity" with Israel and its campaign against the Palestinian group Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

The resolution, approved by a unanimous voice vote on the first day of a budget-related special session in Tallahassee, called the Israeli military action in Gaza "an effort to defend its citizens as a moral duty against the unspeakable horrors of ongoing, indiscriminate terrorism" by Hamas.

www.sun-sentinel.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
What crap, Oh how I wish the US would get involved with boots on the ground
against those muderous, genocidal arab rats.

As it stands, if the incoming obama administration realigns the US with the arabs;
I'm emigrating to Israel, my son and I will join the IDF volunteer forces.

Mezzkins in Israel? Go figure; at least the weather is about the same.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I am remebering reading about the mega military facility that was being built and a sign that said "x" amount days until completion day. I will look for the link and post it if I can find it.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Your Title is deceptive and misleading as it tries to link the US to Israel when in fact they are in Egypt and are stopping weapons from going to Terrorist organization. This is something the US is doing all over the world right now and not in Israel. Egypt likes all the money we send them in aide and well I think everyone knows with money comes strings. Egypt has a reason to not want palestinian terrorist to be armed, and Egypt has the Right to protect its border crossing any way Egypt sees fit.

There is NO US SOLDIERS IN ISRAEL OR GAZA, there will be NONE and any claim o the contrary is ignorant, uninformed, and shows the bias of the person claiming it...

Propaganda takes all kinds of forms, like this one here... I wonder how much the person was paid for the propaganda?

[edit on 1/6/2009 by theindependentjournal]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Ahah! Here we go.

www.rense.com...

This is exactly what I was told in 2001, and I quote:

"It is the intention of the U.S. administration, to ultimately turn over to the United Nations, the military base that is being considered for construction in the heart of Israel. It is the leaders of the NWO/Illuminati who will decide the appropriate time when all that will occur. The U.S. is to build the military base within Israel under the guise that it is for the use of the U.S. military. It is not. It is to be turned over to the United Nations at the appropriate time. The sole purpose of this base is for the United Nations use, not the U.S., and not Israel. This base will be a disaster to the best interests of Israel. It will be used against Israelis."

[edit on 6-1-2009 by 12.21.12]

new topics

top topics

join