It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel will meet the Armies of the World at Megiddo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I was thinking that perhaps what Israel has done to the Palestinians in Gaza could eventuate in the rest of the world via the UN/NATO going into battle against Israel as per the Prophecy of End Times and if this happens at Megiddo I will be dusting off my KJV and praying like its...well the end of the world.

Revelation 16:16

[edit on 5-1-2009 by mazzroth]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
didn;t they build a massive prison there?

anyway didn't they say it was going to happen in 6000 years, OVER 6000 years ago. It's too late, if you ask me biblical predictions are as over as 2012 will be in 2013

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy
didn;t they build a massive prison there?

anyway didn't they say it was going to happen in 6000 years, OVER 6000 years ago. It's too late, if you ask me biblical predictions are as over as 2012 will be in 2013

It will be 6000 years in the 2020s I think. I know for sure it hasn't happened yet.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
6000 years? lol. You can't be serious. There's not even a whisper of a mention of that number in prophecy. It seems to me you've heard somewhere that some religous people think the earth is 6000 years old. That was done by lineage trace, a series of begats if you will. I have to say that if this type of misconception exists, and actions and opinions are being formed around it, then people are getting really, really comfy in ignorance of ALL types.

top topics

join