It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bushisms over the Years- Hilarious!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

_ "We look forward to hearing your vision, so we can more better do our job." _ Sept. 20, 2005, in Gulfport, Miss.

_ "I can't wait to join you in the joy of welcoming neighbors back into neighborhoods, and small businesses up and running, and cutting those ribbons that somebody is creating new jobs." _ Sept. 5, 2005, when Bush met with residents of Poplarville, Miss., in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.

_ "It was not always a given that the United States and America would have a close relationship. After all, 60 years we were at war 60 years ago we were at war." _ June 29, 2006, at the White House, where Bush met with Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
How did this guy become President?

It's a shame that after eight years, it's just now I'm learning that the most frightening aspect of Bush is that a person can survive with that few brain cells.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The huffington post is smart - they know they need to cash in on the irrational and illogical seething hatred for George Bush before Obama gets in!

Meanwhile, I'm sure we can all ignore Barack's campaign which went so well in all 57 states, and the fact that every third word out of his mouth is "um" or "uh"

[edit on 4-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
The huffington post is smart - they know they need to cash in on the irrational and illogical seething hatred for George Bush before Obama gets in!

Meanwhile, I'm sure we can all ignore Barack's campaign which went so well in all 57 states, and the fact that every third word out of his mouth is "um" or "uh"

[edit on 4-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]

Perhaps, but have you noticed that if you disregard the "um" & "uh"s, the guy's actually coherent?

I think this might be one of the key reasons that so many chose to vote for him

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If you have been perplexed (or amused) by the bumbling Bush of the past several years, I recommend locating a few videos of the speeches he made during the gubernatorial race in Texas, particularly the debates with Ann Richards. These videos tend to cast Bush's current speaking skills in a different light. I'm still quite creeped out by the comparison.

new topics

top topics

join