It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wars are not won and lost on ATS, they are discussed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Almost 200 hundred threads of the same people having the same arguments. What is the point? Only genuine hate from both sides could cause this. Both sides have laid critical thinking aside and only seem to care about spewing hatred. Very sad.

One thing that is clear is that neither side is listening to anything the other says. These are not debates. It's just people trying to shove their opinions down each others throats.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Is this a dangerous topic? I took it as my first thread post!
Most things on ATS are controversial! Nothing wrong with that.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Nobody wants to fight with me, iran and north korea want to start a war with the current super power "c_i_a" but will loose the war, or even before it gets started china will step in and warn them because its not the right time to start a war as the economic condition of the world is not good, so china will want the world to stay with out war as far as communists army's ideas are not in for the war claimed by "north korea and iran" the jews are the winners as moses was sent by the creator and the followers of moses are always winners here on his earth. So "c_i_a" always the winner, by godman enzo f60 call the godman enzo on his cell number in india 9980083696, and become a follower of his new religion "alfa lusso" the religion of cars

Mod edit: Caps removed. Please see The use of All Caps Thank you - Jak

[edit on 7/8/10 by JAK]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GODMAN ENZO F60

OT:

Just a thought, you may want to cut the cap lock. It makes it look like your screaming.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

In short, chill out.

If the pen is mightier than the sword than wars may
indeed be won and lost on E paper internet sites.
The SILENT CURTAIN of censorship via political correctness
may doom millions to an unspeakable fate.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

WE are not fighting the actions over there. We are just commentators

But I am here in Iran , I will be fighting.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

A mod from god's own country, you clearly ARE a supermod!

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Explain the syria situation in the simplest terms please..like high school level.

a reply to: neformore

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kmd026
Explain the syria situation in the simplest terms please..like high school level.

a reply to: neformore

You sure you wouldn't prefer 2nd grade level? After all 15 posts and this is the first I seen with more than one word as a reply.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I must say, this thread has become a shining example of what Nef was trying to tell people NOT to display.........

Not only this people have gone completely off topic, reverting BACK to the discussion on Israel and Palestine...

This isnt an Israeli and Palestine thread, this is a basic "How to not get banned for Dummies" thread....

Yet less then 3 posts in, someones going off about the situation over there.......

For the love of god people, listen to what the man is saying and not just what you want to hear........

If i could give you more stars Nef I would..........

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Frankidealist35

Hammas has also been responsible for MANY rocket attacks. They are not completely at innocence for what they did

Palastine is in a state of occupation. As an occupied state you have the right to defend yourself under international law.

Back on topic.. We have all got opinions so lets try not to take umbrage to other peoples...

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: hmdphantom

I am one of the ..."SHARPER" types I would say on the board.I am a warrior myself. I get warned all the time(They don't say WHAT I said so I will no doubt continue as I don't remember. If YOU get sick of me then I'll leave mods,but I will not allow anyone to PC me AT ALL as it is a hostile social take over I dislike intensely.
The way I see it is a man may serve in HONOR or DISGRACE. These values are measured in ourselves after we do harm to others NOT AMERICANS or IRANIANS ,you.
As we are opposing you at this time ,some may DOG you out and attack you for it.AS LONG as you're honest and as calm as possible THESE DEBATES will help in the long run.But For now,you are led by a MANIAC and I am Satanic,neither knowing the other until NOW.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Jeez...

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN
edit on Jun 17th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join