It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'd love to see China step in and make a few solutions on this Isreal / Hamass conflict.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
China's message to Isreal:

We are sending 100,000 members of our military to help keep the peace.

Isreal's message to China:

No Thanks, America already set up stations in Iraq to help us out. We controll America so we will be okay.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Hmm... I always wonder why people think that China or Russia would be interested in Israel-Palestine conflict at all... Except in the sense of nice arms deals.

The oil fields are not exactly in Israel/Palestine? I can see why they might be interested in oil, but actually why should they care about this conflict?

The way I see it both Israel and Palestine are a bunch of far-out loonies who really love a good war every few years... So I don't have any sympathy for anybody in this conflict.

I don't have the leftist tendency to support the loser so I don't have sympathy for Palestinians.

I don't have the right-wing tendency to support the successful tough guy so I don't have any sympathy for Israel.

Just let these clowns kill each other if they want to... We should just go ahead with our own business.

Nothing to see here, just Israel vs. Arabs episode 2009. Same old garbage.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
It would help if you named a source there, I've never even heard of China caring but it seems plausible.

I agree with Ukuli, it's more pointless fighting, I just can't get past the fact that they've been fighting for literally a thousand years and they never once worked out a solution...Not once have they had a permanent peace.

new topics

join