It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we won't win.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jkd Up
reply to post by 12.21.12

Trillions of your dollars are going to the already rich...

Where's your revolt?

Our rights have been trampled and banned...

Where's your revolt?

The government kills thier own citizens with exacutions like 9/11 and the Anthrax "epidemic"...

Where's you revolt?

Let me know when you're ready to revolt and I'll already be surviving.

This is how I feel, I will be surviving.

I have tried talking to numerous ppl and started out very tame
bringing up well know things, and it always ends with them treating
me like a nut job.

I even get some to sit down and watch 9/11 press for truth, and
the refuse to believe it even when it is verifiable evidence.

I give the hell up.

If you have to spend hours or days to convince these ppl what they
are seeing is real you cannot expect them to provide a response
without hesitating when life depends on it.

They will hesitate, and that will be the end of that.

Find like minded ppl and get ready for what is coming is all I can say.

Don't fight the NWO, don't resist, just fade from view and survive,
and wait til the sheep have had enough and you will be there for the
ones that wake up after enough shock treatment brings them awake.

I think there is more than enough information and evidence present
to make any person with good reasoning skills believe that something
fishy is going on and at minimum there is a cover up, and at worst
some ppl in our government were involved.

Watch "Press for Truth" on google video and if you then don't think
something is at least fishy, then you are beyond hope and I
abandon you to your fate.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

If there is a movement of the people to take back control, I see little evidence of it here.

A lot of angry sermonizing about how evil the nebulous NWO is and how they're doing bad things.

Endless analysis of those buldings falling because you can sit on your ass and sift though visuals rather than do something substantial. So you've determined it's a planned demolition - what's your next step?

When I see reports of people out there working together organizing something political rather than blabbing on the Net, I'll believe this is more than just a video game in which you catch flaws in the official reports.

Mike F

A small group of ppl standing up to this have already been ignored
and labelled as nut jobs even though they were the police, firemen
that worked the 9/11 site that day.

Additionally engineers for 9/11 truth have been marginalized.

If you just listen to Condoleeza Rice stuttering and stumbling over
her words before the 9/11 commission at certain points you realize
how nervous the woman was and she refused to answer the questions.

It is all right there in 9/11 press for truth on google video.

But like I said before, as stupid as most americans are and the
way me and my family have been treated by this country I am
not going to stand up and lay down my life to fight for ppl that
have crapped on me, my family, and my ancestors for decades.

I will be out of sight, and out of mind watching the show from the
sidelines with a few good ex-military friends of mine.

Anyone shows up at our little hideaway in the middle of nowhere
then they will be stunned that the property can defend itself without
us even firing a shot.

360 degrees 24x7...

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Wanna win?

Run through your ghosts.

Make the preserve the one of all.

Not just left to right, but, well words evade me......

Just engage.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
We should meditate more on words like "peace" or "peace to you" when we greet each other, instead of negative greetings like "Hell-O" or "Good Mourning" I sometimes think those words were chosen deliberately to trick us to meditate on evil. Isn't it bad enough we have been tricked to say Amen after praying to God. Amen Ra is the name of a DEVIL GOD of Egypt.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question
Good post OP. I don't know if its been posted here. But I like to post this video since I think it is very relevant to what you're talking about.

It does make me wonder about the bit where morpheus says "They're strenght and their speed is based on a hardwired system of rules. So they can never be as strong as you can be"

[edit on 4-1-2009 by Question]

I believe this video sums it up quite nicely.

First of all, the more I talk to people, the more I realize a lot more people know what is going on that I had thought possible. That is people from Florida, to D.C., to Texas, to Montana, to California. They are waking up everywhere.

If they don't know what is going on they certainly feel something coming and it is not that hard to explain to them the broader picture given the context of the current events.

As well, almost all military and police personnel I have talked to will not support confiscating guns or enforcing martial law.

People that might call us nuts just a few years ago, are much more open to what I have to say now and can see the elephant hiding in plain sight.

That being said, do not be fooled. These people have been perfecting their game for generations. They have so much patience that they are planning for their relatives they will never ever meet to run the world. They have honed their game beyond what we would could ever hope. Not only that, these people already run the world literally.

The most important thing to remember, that is if you choose to fight; fight smarter as opposed to fighting harder. Any member of the police or military willing to impose and enforce martial law are merely puppets and are only symptoms of the disease. You will waste resources trying to engage them outside of necessity of defending yourself and others. Not to mention this is where the majority of the NWO's blunt power lies and engaging such a force head on is definitely suicide.

As well, anyone who is still asleep and believe the lies are potential enemies. All be it, they are the slaves, they could be the ones giving you away to the authorities so at all times lay low and trust no one who is not awake unless again you are defending yourself out of necessity.

If you are going to fight back then you strike the puppet masters and their lieutenants.

Fighting a civil war with your fellow man, that is the peasants who are awake fighting the peasants who are asleep only serves to further the NWO's goals and agenda. Only fight in self defense.

Again, fight the disease not the symptom. In this case, understanding who the people are that are the source of this disease and their lieutenants will be most invaluable.

This is certainly not a lost cause and fighting back will be noble, however it will all be for nothing if you fight ignorantly and blindly.

I for one and am for a New World Order and a unified world, just not the the NWO these evil fks are striving for.

Stock your ammo, food, and most importantly, your knowledge and wisdom. Learn as much as you can before it is too late.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Who is to say our way is the right way, and something like NWO is not better? It is not like we are doing a great job right now anyways.

I remember watching Star Wars, and you have the evil empire and the good rebels. In one scene two star troopers were walking along and talking like normal guys and BAM! They are blown up as the rebels attacked.

At first Icheered, but then I realized I was watching the movie from the rebel’s point of view. Was the empire really evil? Or were they just trying to put order to the universe that was chaotic. Just for a moment those evil star troopers didn’t look so evil to me.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join