It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did any 2008 predictions come true?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
So lets have it, 2008 predictions that came true.

Please post a link to the topic and point to the particular thread, perhaps quote the prediction here so we can tally the results.

I have a feeling that apart from the events that had already started to unfold towards the end of 2007 especially with the economic events of 2008, none of the predictions came true.

I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Here is a nice overview of Webbot's 2008 predictions: www.urbansurvival.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by promomag

I know one that didn't come true...

]Link to prediction

This was that new age crap about the bright star at christmas, the new age christ called Maitreya would appear and talk to everyone simultaneously by some kind of a Vulcan Mind Meld or something...

This goofball Benjamin Creme has been claiming the Maitreya for a long time now and has some weird new age seances to boot. There is a lot of information out there about this Maitreya and if you read it all this man is everything the Bible says the Anti-Christ will be, but fret not. This supposed messiah is a nutjob and has been wrong so many times it's a joke, when I say this so called messiah I mean the one they claim is the Maitreya in their propaganda. And supposedly he speaks to Creme through brain waves or some crap. So hey are both nutjobs who were wrong about this newest prediction but Creme gets them from the other goofball via telepathy so I don't know which one is the puppet and which is the master, but none the less:

WRONG

join