It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% of US income tax given to the U.N.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

They [the IRS] are in fact a collection agency for the Federal Reserve, because they do not collect any taxes for the U.S. Treasury. All funds collected are turned over to the Federal Reserve. If you have ever sent a check to the IRS, you will find that it was endorsed over to the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve, in turn, deposits the money with the International Monetary Fund, an agency of the United Nations (Black’s Law Dictionary, 6th edition, pg. 816), where it is filtered down to the International Development Association (see Treasury Delegation Order No. 91), which is part of the “International Bank for Reconstruction and Development”, commonly known as the World Bank. Therefore, it is now clear that the American people are unknowingly contributing to the coming World Government.

philjayhan.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I thought everyone knew this.
The IRS, Federal Reserve, World Bank are all one and the same.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Why don't people know that they are not legally obligated to pay these taxes to the IRS and the treasury? And why the hell can't we start a campaign to bring this knowledge to the people. I'm not talking sketchy you-tube videos, or the same old conspiracy book. I mean active campaigning with many people in all 50 states, it can be done so why isn't it being done?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I would like to add I didnt vote for him ..

you did (the crazies)

Buyers remorse anyone?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Muundoggie

I pay over 20% of my income to taxes here in America.

As usual, no one will listen, so in an attempt to prove my point, I'll grab my last paycheck of the year and recite it verbatim:

Before taxes for 2008: 34,725.30
After taxes for 2008: 27,404.68 (not counting Parma Heights, OH taxes which are 3%)

percent of taxes (not counting Parma Heights, OH taxes which are 3%): 21.08%

And that does not even include my 3% local taxes in Parma Heights, OH! And I have to pay that with aliens and cops conspiring and chasing me around.

That's salary+bonus. That's what they take from my paycheck in America! After looking at the new tax charts for my taxes due in 2009, I'm actually going to owe them money! Can you believe it??

No, you can't, because you're not even listening.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
reply to post by Muundoggie

I pay over 20% of my income to taxes here in America.

As usual, no one will listen, so in an attempt to prove my point, I'll grab my last paycheck of the year and recite it verbatim:

Before taxes for 2008: 34,725.30
After taxes for 2008: 27,404.68 (not counting Parma Heights, OH taxes which are 3%)

u should move to canada,we have resonable income taxes.
last year i grossed about $41k( i only work 2 days a week, by choice).
i paid about $4.5k income tax.

join