It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give the NWO what it wants!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Seriously, if they want the UN as a one world government let's give it to them.

Before you get all nationalistic on me think about the strategy.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm not really following you here. What strategy are you refering to? Granted, the UN is a joke when it comes to upholding international law and treaties, but if you put it in the hands of a group who wanted the power, they could change that.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
How would it be strategy? Thats like handing your Smith and Wesson .357 to the guy whos trying to rob you with a switchblade. Only in extreme cases where you can see a major pitfall for the enemy in the future would you give up an asset or advantage to them at the moment.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
If it is so that decentralization indicates stability, whereas local government responds and "takes care of its own," then centralization is obviously numb to local concerns other than its own authority.

The problem with any NWO or even with our own Federal Government, is that eventually undemocratic forces who respond only to their own alleged needs, pull out local resources and destabilize things. Let us compare this with Hansen's disease for example. The nervous system no longer responds to simple pains, then ulcers develop on the extremities.

Centralized and unresponsive governments are comparable to Hansen's disease. No local concerns are observed only general concerns sometimes suffering from the "Dick and Jane syndrome." Central messages mostly false as to local concerns, rob compliant people of their own ability to perceive, evaluate and control their own reality. While responding to false messages, a NWO that only taxes and controls, continues its robbery, not only of resources, but also perception itself.

Such things are no stranger to hundreds of layers in the archaeological record outlining failed civilizations.

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by SkipShipman]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I've always assumed a One World Government was the natural ourcome of the technology curve somewhere down the road anyway. Notice I didn't say NWO. But it seems to me that if any of the NWO theories are accurate and they already control everything, then they pretty much already have what they want, don't they?

Can a non-malign government exist on a global scale (or even a national scale)?

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Non-malign (hereafter "benevolent") government rarely exists on an individual scale...

Giving the NWO control of the UN would not only be silly, but it'd be tantamount to shooting ourselves in our collective foot. The only reason I could see to do this would be so that, whilst working to establish their worldwide power, they would be distracted from small-scale affairs such as the ones they're currently paying all their attention to, giving us the opportunity to strike at the heart of the beast as soon as it becomes obvious where this heart is located.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
ive got news for you all the global elite created the united nations and is in firm control of it ...it just hasnt manifested itself as a one world government with one world army and a microchipped population yet but that is its goal..
The u.n. needs to be disolved !! i never believed that at one time but i do now...some people think its impotent and cant do much in the way of oh say IRAQ and the search for wmd's
but there will come a time in the near future that the puppet of the global elite known as the u.n. will serve its intended purpose to create a one world government

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Thanks Xeno, but what I was asking is does anyone think it's possible for a large govenment to exist that is benevolent or does the very nature of humans make that impossible? If it's impossible, then the law of nature takes over and the powerful climb to the top and the strong and cunning defeat the weak and stupid as it works everywhere else in the natural world. Seems like this is how it is, doesn't it?

I do believe that there are relatively small groups of people that have a very dissporportionate amount of power compared to what the normal person has. I think is always how it's been, though and I'm not sure we can expect any other outcome.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Thank you all for the replies.

I admit at first glance it sounds really stupid. But as someone said if the theories are correct then they already control the UN and just need enough violence for us common folk to call out for help from the UN. Kinda like what some U.S. activists did when they were assulted by Oakland (CA, USA) police a year ago. They went to the world court with it. Of course, nothing every really happens from going to the world court because it's controlled too. But anything that further isolates the U.S. is deemed worthy at this time.

Someone else also mentioned that with a centralized government there would be less focus locally. That's not a bad thing if we stop letting the pschopaths make our decisions for us.

The immediate effect of calling on the U.N. to take over would be the stopping of the wholesale slaughter of innocent people. I'm willing to bet Al'quida would disappear too. No more terror attacks on trains with innocent commuters.

Not only do we get a centralized government that will be much easier to do something about than 191 different governments but the common people too will start to unite. And believe it or not at least 90% of the population of the world just want to live in peace with family and friends. If you don't believe this then start asking around.

It's the self-inflicted wound tactic. Not common for obvious reasons. But we have nothing to lose except more innocent people just trying to provide for their family.

In conclusion, I agree with most of the opinions stated in this thread so far. But the time for thinking globally has come to the individual. If we don't we are all destined to be slaves. And our children will be slaves and their children and so on. Is this all humanity is capable of?

Think about it deeply if you will. How many people do you know that want to hurt you or invade your house or want you as a slave?

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The problem is you haven't defined what "it" is. If you search NWO and Maurice Strong you get about 98,000 hits. Presumably that means "it" is whatever Mr. Strong says it is. Here's what he says "it" is....
www.users.voicenet.com...

So if you ask me, "Think about it deeply if you will. How many people do you know that want to hurt you or invade your house or want you as a slave?" then I have to answer that Maurice Strong and his international bankers and so-called intellectual elite do. In which case we must destroy them before they enslave us.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by HawksCAFE
So if you ask me, "Think about it deeply if you will. How many people do you know that want to hurt you or invade your house or want you as a slave?" then I have to answer that Maurice Strong and his international bankers and so-called intellectual elite do. In which case we must destroy them before they enslave us.

So "they" are the bankers? Is that the concensus amoung the intellectual proletariat? Sounds about right. Whoever controls the money controls the 6 billion slaves and the lazy psychopaths that seek the power without the effort.

The unfortunate thing here is that as long as nationalism and religion are embraced by the hoi polloi "they" will always be able to use us to fight their wars of conquest.

Is there noone in power today not tainted by these soulless terrorists?

Ah, but some have stood up to only get shot down. In each case there was no crowd waiting behind them to storm the gates. It's a bit sad.

Oh well, it'll all make for a good Faux Special one day.

"When morons with money attack"

And when we find ourselves stars in the Gattica reality we can watch the hour long condensed version of "How we lost our freedom that we didn't know we never had in the first place"

[Edited on 4-8-2004 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
ive got news for you all the global elite created the united nations and is in firm control of it ...it just hasnt manifested itself as a one world government with one world army and a microchipped population yet but that is its goal..
The u.n. needs to be disolved !! i never believed that at one time but i do now...some people think its impotent and cant do much in the way of oh say IRAQ and the search for wmd's
but there will come a time in the near future that the puppet of the global elite known as the u.n. will serve its intended purpose to create a one world government

You have news hmm?
Well sir let me tell you something... I have news for YOU.
The global elite have no more than we ALLOW them to have.

What will it take to make people realize that they have no REAL power over us?

Free Will people... we still have it.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
What will it take to make people realize that they have no REAL power over us?

Free Will people... we still have it.

Thank you. Could you be anymore truthful? I doubt it.

When posting I try to remember the audience (which for the most part is not in attendance). I've been trying to think like the normal brainwashed human and wondering what could possibly work to at least give us some shred of hope that we can free ourselves from our mind created slavery. The few that are mentally free are so hopelessly outnumbered I can only think to penetrate the system deeper to find a weakness.

Don't get me wrong though, your living truth is always welcome on my posts. I fear though that the message will be hopelessly lost until humanity comes out of this 2500+ year war crescendo. Thus to fullfill my mission I'm looking for other things that may help. And posting ideas here is a great way to gauge response.

The majority of people think governments and elite rule them. If these are the people you are wanting to help then you have to speak from within their "reality". Otherwise, you risk reinforcing their conscious blocks to the truth which will only hinder them later.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You people should just ignour stupid posts like these.

top topics

join