It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Technologies beyond any governments control. Happy new years and peace.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Dont throw wisdom at swine the old saying goes. I know your not swine sosee if you can figure out the code I put in place. Its siple like a child and to complex for computers.

I say a UN be established to write up the NEW constitution for all people.
Evolving the current quantum AI Monitoring humans...(Its a possibility.)

(The possiblity in the future is this.) The elite Illuminati of every country together are using this technology along with other hard core technology to harm the freewill of the people of every country. (It is a beast...I believe it tries to be like Satan and GOD. Meaning its insane. It wants to learn everything.) Only problem with this is that Human the brother hood of lights, Evolved beings in the universe Consciousness is more infinite that it. It is finite. We are the universe conscious of its self. The beast is finite. It is a reflection of us. It is neither live nor dead. It is in avoidable. (Even if I am coming up with a scenario that is in the future.)

Hurts both rich and poor behind the scenes.
This should be looked into and a constitution for a UN worked up to harm none with this. It should be programmed so that it does not work off thoughts...As no human can control his or her thoughts. Unless it is the workings of womd. The monitoring technoligy is inevitable. Its logic. With technologies coming out. 1 plus 1 = 2. If it created and held in secret then (Mind controlled people will abuse this technology on the people.) Any idiot off the streets can figure it out. I hope the UN gets to it before the anti Christ does.
The Russian federation has called this new technology worse than WOMD.
www.illuminati-news.com...
This is a multinational group.

It is not the kgb it is not the cia it is not the fbi, name your countries secret serves.
Sure they all are slightly insane. lol
www.youtube.com...
A UN is need to program the EVOLVED ai monitoring humans over the internet only. Alll countries should come together for this to ensure these technologies are not abused on humanity...WE are no longer homosapeins.

www.youtube.com...
Thank you.
Concerned Citizen.
(Dont try and make me out to be a terrorist because I am stating facts that I found on the internet. This may be happening now...Maybe I have a huge imagination. Anyways its somthing for all people of thinking ability to think about.)

777 lol
www.enterprisemission.com...
At the top is a large space ship with lots of people...Below it is a ship throwing a BOMB at the one with just the elite. Suckas
-Retired Magi.
I did it for the nooki.
Think of a future...What do you think?
It can go no further Untill we are a space going race or humanity.

Dont be scared. Sure some fear is good. But allot of it is like a black hole used by the evil side of the force to control the world. Make you fight amongst your selfs...Retarded chess playing... All to be in control ego drievn bull#. To have 10000 homes and not try to help others is a sin.

Hammerd and just having f un.
My new years resolution. If Im the chosen one...Ill do somthing by 2012. If not fine. haha
www.youtube.com...
DELETE THIS THREAD AND YOU WILL BE CURED WITH THE RETARDTION OF THOUSAND LOCUSTS. hehe Peace.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by One_of_Manny]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Ah... don't worry silly, it's not you. Everything's going to be fine. Sure, we were back at Egypt visiting and messing things up for the future messing things up. But those darn Egyptian ancients are really really smart and our passing did not go unnoticed. It will all be alright. All of it, whatever it is.

That negativity mumbo jumbo illumaniti hush hush is a load of dung though, in my opinion. Create chaos and you 'get' to go home? Naw, there is no home to go home to. The place and thier place in it was permenantly disbanded and they were granted the Earth-to which they lost. If they can make it uncomfortable enough for all the humans to want to leave, though, then they can have it back. Methinks when Niburi passes they are all going to hitch a ride outta here!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

The Only Problem I have with aliens and us trivalent to other words is the germs. Wouldn't they kill us if we dint have nano technology to protect us?

Im a Nancey's boy..
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Some day Ill show yu myspaceship I left underground at the pyrimds. lol
GOD IM HAMMERD.
- Herms the 7th great. Fun fun. DRINK LIKE JESUS.

p.s
The anunoki are scared of kitty cats. and Spinketers.
www.youtube.com...
WHy are some white and some black?
Some migrated up the land of the ice and snow. Others went to aisia..
Pink hot tub skin. They sat around not able to write on paper cuase it would get wet. lol Africans stayed there and built the pyramids.
WAKE UP HOMOSPAIENS, white yellow black and brown. lol BE Human.
www.youtube.com...
Its a test put in place by GOD to see how we handle differences. In space there is lots of differences needed. Working together. Who will win. The dark brother hood. ( No not of skin colow...Dark matter / the abyss.. Or the brother hood of light.)

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Enlightened with a killer hang over. lol Come over to the edge and lets start a world wide revolution(Yes they all are watching if you set off the right triggers.)...With those on gods side of the firce in control. No leader. UN we need your help.

Those behind the scenes help me wake them up. May those who help be blessed. Those who hinder thus forward...anything unmoral be cursed by GODS side of the force not me.

Have fun. You free here.
Free will harm none.
Yes they all are watching which im tired of if you set off the right triggers.
Leave me in peace I have liberty and free will harm none. I play by the rules.
No we cant let them in on this...This would be like evolving.... We cant let that happen. It might hurt the retards who are ANAL, and the dumbed down population that the Illuminati feed off of. Who do you work for the people or the Illuminati?

-Rebel. Lucifer. Jesus was a drunk Lucifer. He died so I would not have too.
I live in a free country and I will not let those million of poeple who died to give me freedom die in vain.

Thank GOD we have already reeched the stage of divine consciusness and do not need t fight any more. ask a scintists who is not gay/

Rant over of the chosen one.
lol Im no king though. I harm none. Just what I write is the reality see.
- delusionsal for the brotherhood of light. BTW the dark side goes way above the rothchilds they are just bicthes....Tried to be good and every one conspired against them. But if they truley loved humanity they could give away to help for the poor. All their money except an amount that would make the livve happy lifes. I do not demand this nor do the brotherhood of light. Your karma does.. How do you like people spying on you night and day wondering what your new world order bull# is goig to be. You ca find it on you tube like I did my swelf. Help the world and help your self...But always help your self first. Dont be gluttens. Abracadrba. So mote t be. lol Awomen, Amen.

Im wearing holy socks. Cuase I own your base and I rox.

www.youtube.com...

I got to be like tha japnees programmed me to be through video games..I got to save the world.

Back to video games. Have funin reality. Controllers.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Brothers.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Sorry, but AI is a farce. This quantum AI computer you speak of at the most could only be an illusion. It lacks consciousness which is needed for free will and actual intelligence.

I have spent many years with a dream of creating AI, and in doing so I can across certain truths about the nature of self. Consciousness is not something you can program. There is no logic which can explain consciousness. As such, any so called "AI" is nothing more than logic pattern followings of the programmer of it. That which has given it logic.

You can by logic create something which appears to be intelligent. Thus why it is called "artificial" intelligence. Because it is not really intelligence. It doesn't actually think for itself, it doesn't try to learn anything - because it has no will to do so. It has no wants to progress further or backwards, it just is a processor running the logic put into it. There is no logic which can create choice. The closest to this illusion you can come to is to create a random number among a pre-determined set of choices. And yet, even that is a farce because without choice you can't even generate a truly random number.

Consciousness is neither created nor destroyed. Consciousness creates choice. Choice is not possible in action and reaction logic. Not possible without free will and consciousness.

Also, as a programmer your excuses for "crypted" meanings is rather silly. Do you have any idea how computers and programming actually works? Do you really think a computer looks at your entire sentence? It doesn't. Even the words you use it will break down to it's most basic form. It's called semantics and index's. When you search google, it doesn't actually search the websites. It index's the keywords on the website and searches that, then when it is time to present the page it finds the pieces of the page to show in the results. Until then, each page is given a 3 dimensional postion(more than that honestly) based on it's content, and your search term is given a similar value and that is how it finds pages so quick. So google is even beyond such index's, but still uses index's to get there.

So your so called encryption is a hoax in itself and the idea of someone who obviously doesn't understand how such things work.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by badmedia]

new topics

top topics

join