It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passion movie Christian Unity mechanism??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I have read info on cuttingedge website that the Passion has Antichrist messages in it ( something about Jesus being bare buttocked near the end of the film) but main conspiracy about it is that the movie is uniting Christians across demominations and closing the gap between the Catholics and non Catholics. This film could be used as an ecumenical tool to unite Christians under one group or force. Lots about some coming "paradym shift which will prepare the way for Christians to except the Antichrist and his kingdom, and that this movie may bring this shift about." Anyway thats what ive gathered from the above site, all the stuff is restricted unless you pay to be a member which im NOT doing!!!!

I havent seen the film but from what I have heard and read there are quite a few non biblical parts in it, involving kinky demonic midgets and a bisexual Satan.

Anyone got any good links to pictures taken from the film? And what do you think about this movie? If this has already been covered sorry for the repost but im not in the States where the film was released first.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Below: Jesus

Below: Satan

Below: Mary

More photos can be found here.

new topics

join