It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't fall for Israeli propaganda

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottsquared
reply to post by Taikonaut

Can't say as to whether or not this is potentially good or bad. What's your take? And, good or bad for whom?

Bad for Democracy since no one will trust it anymore, good for Islam which gives them hope. I'm cheering for Islam in this situation.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

Why? Because Islam is a religion of peace and surely, any peaceful religious leader would be anxious for a peaceful settlement to the crisis that is Gaza???

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottsquared
What's your take? And, good or bad for whom?

It can only bode ill for the average palestinian civvy...caught in the crossfire of Fateh vs. Hamas and Hamas vs. IDF

It makes a mockery of international election monitoring as Hamas was voted by popular civilian electoral mandate, it makes a mockery of the 'Roadmap to peace' as only one of the two main political parties (Mahmoud Abbas' Fateh) has been invited to peace talk dialogue, and it makes a mockery of Israels policies not to deal with 'turrists' (quoting GWB) as prior to Yasser Arafats death and as figurehead of the PLO (Palestinain Liberation Organisation), were the opposing force to Israel and now under the leadership of Abbas are being courted by the Israeli political elite

[edit on 2-1-2009 by Taikonaut]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Taikonaut

Just feeling you out so to speak. There are enough zealots and crazies here to give one pause before calling one out.

You speak the truth. I wish it weren't so. The whole area is a tinderbox . Not wishing ill will upon anyone, I find I must ignore the horror that is Israeli/Arab relations as much as possible(too painful). No good can come without honest striving for peace from all involved. That isn't happening. Will it ever?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma

Originally posted by Zerbst
ahhh... the perverted war cries of true NAZI-JEW ZIONISTS! greedily grubbing up the death and destruction of which they blissfully bath. gorging on every despicable suffering within reach of its filthy grubbing hooves in a desperate attempt to fill their soulless rotting void. never a more consistently, loathsome shame has walked the earth. simply pitiful.

god help the wicked!

I will just be honest....
huh?

Why just label the Natzi- Jew Zionists? Why not the white American Zionists? Or the black Christian Zionists? And what about the Hamas?

Do you know who the wicked ones are or are you throwing out a random regurgitated guess so that you can feel better about yourself?

[edit on 2-1-2009 by justamomma]

i'm simply stating my opinion relating to the topic of this thread. unlike your response which only relates your personal opinion of my views. wicked comes in all forms none of which makes me feel better about myself.

you are no different from anyone else here supporting zionism, or any other immoral stance. one after the other criticizing other peoples views with useless nonsense. personal insults and meaningless critiques rather than actual solutions. that could be considered wicked too, don't you think? i do.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join