It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An intellectual look in NWO and 2012 but not connected

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I am writing this in hopes to shine new light upon those have such catastraphobic look on such topics on the NWO, 2012, and E.T. I have been on this site for a couple months now and you all have truly opened my eyes in more way than one. I have found a passion and have also look at more possibilities and I thank you all for that. Threw you all I have become in a sense wiser I feel.
Over the past couple of months on reading numerous threads I have found that ats harbors some of the most intellectual minds it has ever been my pleasure to learn from. I also have to say that there are also the most "way to out there" minds also.
With this knowledge that all of us possess, I believe we are all here for much more than what meets our common eye. I have made this for those who need to "check themselves" and there facts. I am very much like all of you and know where you all come from and keep that in mind. I am not bashing or trying to insult everyone, it is just a thread to have those who need to open their eyes.
We need to keep in mind that our world in not going to be something coming out of a si-fi movie. Mankind will not fall prey to a chosen few for any reason. The world is not going to come to a dramatic end, and mankind will not die out. Never in history have we ever been faced with such possibilities. We all also need to go take a couple history lessons also for more reasons than one.

NWO- I believe that there are a certain few that hold more sway on everyone and everything more than the rest of the population. I strictly believe that they are all about money and nothing more. Whether or not their intentions are evil or not haven't even been proved. As a society we dislike and are envious of those who have something we all want and what they have is a lot of money and an adequate amount of power, nothing more. Naturally, we all think about them because of this. What if they are trying to do good and help. It is tiring to here about these 13 royal bloodlines being part of some satanic occult and wanting to enslave or mass murder everyone. It takes psychopaths and very unstable people to actually think in this way. Just because they have money and power does not mean that they think this way. These 13 bloodlines also have nothing to do with anything in a religious aspect. Lucifer does not have some connection with them neither God. They are not trying to carry out any agenda for 2012 in this way. It is impossible to think thar these powerful few are absolute evil, it is just easier.

2012- Please stop saying 2012 is the mark of the end, the anti-christ is not coming and neither is Jesus. It's not going to be some huge Armageddon, and it has nothing to do the NWO. If anything it is just an evolutionary period. Everything evolves and homosapien is over-do. I won't explain more but if you want to know read about Carl Johan Calleman's theory about the Mayan calendar. What is hapening now is all very normal in the ending periods of these stages. The mayan Calendar was an evolutionary calendar. It is also a transitional period for the earth which we are apart of. I feel that everything is speeding up and everything is becoming more frantic and chaotic which would explain everything that is happening now, today. Perhaps it is even a cleansing of everything on earth. Our entire universe is wanting to usher in a new era.
As for Nibiru coming in 2012, no one knows. I would love for it to happen, I can not even describe how I would feel if it ever did but chances are, no. And no, it won't destroy anything. This is because after one full orbit around the sun our year actually gets longer by maybe a couple hours or days so that means that everything is really off. Nibiru orbits every 3,600 years. If our earth orbited on the exact same path than this would be true but it doesn't our orbit gets larger every time, so it's off. This means that It probably houses intellectual beings that would answer most of our questions.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This also means that it won't bee around for another 300-600 years. Which really, really sucks for me.

We all have to remember our common sense when we think about all this. We also have to take into consideration what History and Psychology has taught us. As human beings we are born innocent, not evil. We were born with a conscious and guilt. I truly also think that are really bored with mankind and this world and want something interesting like what we fantasize about. All this information now, which is our duty to find the truth about, has now become skewed and messy with fantasy and irrationality. We are ruining this and making it harder and harder for other people to be aware of. Our world is not this evil and depressed.

join