It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People of Jacob

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

ISRAEL (a.k.a. JACOB)

www.guardian.co.uk

British control of the plant where the UK's nuclear warheads are produced has been relinquished, with the sale of a third stake in the Aldermaston facility to an American company.

Opposition politicians voiced concern that the manufacture of warheads for the Trident weapons system and its planned replacement would now be out of British hands after California-based Jacobs Engineering
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www. thisissouthwales.co.uk
www.threeworldwars.com

[edit on 30-12-2008 by 349666]

Mod Edit: Please Use The Original Article's Title.

*Revised* - Instructions for the Breaking News Forums

[edit on 30-12-2008 by MemoryShock]

Changed title to reflect headline

[edit on 30/12/08 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
According to Biblical records, the nation of Israel takes its name from one of its ancestors, Israel (a.k.a. JACOB), son of Isaac, son of Abraham. The family groups of Abraham, Isaac and JACOB were essentially nomadic people in the land in and around the area now known as Israel beginning about 1900 years BC. JACOB's descendants lived in Egypt for many years, but returned to the area to stay about 1400 BC (I expect there is some variation in the computed dates). Despite being conquered and dominated by several empires along the way, some descendants of JACOB have occupied parts of the region pretty much ever since.

The current boundaries of the nation of Israel (a.k.a. JACOB) were mostly established after wars (just like almost every other country) in the mid 20th century (but, much more recently than most).

According to www.historylearningsite.co.uk...... "From 1920 to 1947, Palestinians and Jews had been clashing in British governed Palestine. In 1947, Britain asked the UN to take over."

On May 14, 1948 the Jewish inhabitants proclaimed a "Declaration of Independence" immediately following the expiration of a British mandate for Palestine. On the same date, the USA provisionally recognized the new state of Israel. www.trumanlibrary.org...

On May 15, 1948, "British leave Palestine; Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia declared war on Israel. Egyptian, Syrian and Jordanian invasion began." ( www.mideastweb.org... ) Israel survived the invasions and ensuing war and won additional territory.

A permanent government took office in January of 1949 after elections were held.

hmm...The JACOBite Risings ... www.visitscotland.com...

hmm... www.google.co.uk...

...JACOB (a.k.a. ISRAEL), JACOBite Freemasonry, JACOBite Rising in Scotland preceding mass immigration of Scots to the USA in the 18th century, JACOBs Engineering.

...it's all purely coincidental of course at this time that Britain who supplied the Zionists with a country and have now supplied them with an establishment that builds nuclear warheads!

Though i must say, if were an Ayatollah i think i would be very wary about sending any suicide bombers to kill Israeli's (a.k.a. JACOB's) just in case it isn't mere coincidence.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Interesting what you bring forward but you need to change the title to represent the article title.

I do that too, replace Israel with People of Jacob

cheers

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Jerusalem

And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God
On England's pleasant pastures seen?

And did the Countenance Divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here
Among these dark Satanic mills?

Bring me my bow of burning gold!
Bring me my arrows of desire!
Bring me my spear! O clouds unfold!
Bring me my chariot of fire!

I will not cease from mental fight,
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand
Till we have built Jerusalem
In England's green and pleasant land.

-- William Blake

www.ifamericansknew.org...

The number of Palestinian refugees by country as of 2005 were as follows:

Jordan 1,827,877 refugees
Gaza 986,034 refugees
West Bank 699,817 refugees
Syria 432,048 refugees
Lebanon 404,170 refugees
Saudi Arabia 240,000 refugees
Egypt 70,245 refugees

Does the above map and figures seem righteous to you?...No, me neither.

If i were an Israeli Jew i would be feeling rather wary of what my God plans to do about this.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
Interesting what you bring forward but you need to change the title to represent the article title.

I do that too, replace Israel with People of Jacob

cheers

Thanks for the advice Thursaz, mucho gracias.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 349666

oh you are funny.... I am glad to have been some help and I see you have changed the title but it still isn't the news article title

'Nuclear firm passes to US control' is what it is...

cheers
I hope the correct title gets your point across because it is definitely very interesting;

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 349666

Forgive me for not extrapolating the meaning of your thread. Could you please summarize the conclusion for slow people like me.

AAC

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 349666
Jerusalem

And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God
On England's pleasant pastures seen?

And did the Countenance Divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here
Among these dark Satanic mills?

Bring me my bow of burning gold!
Bring me my arrows of desire!
Bring me my spear! O clouds unfold!
Bring me my chariot of fire!

I will not cease from mental fight,
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand
Till we have built Jerusalem
In England's green and pleasant land.

-- William Blake

www.ifamericansknew.org...

The number of Palestinian refugees by country as of 2005 were as follows:

Jordan 1,827,877 refugees
Gaza 986,034 refugees
West Bank 699,817 refugees
Syria 432,048 refugees
Lebanon 404,170 refugees
Saudi Arabia 240,000 refugees
Egypt 70,245 refugees

Does the above map and figures seem righteous to you?...No, me neither.

If i were an Israeli Jew i would be feeling rather wary of what my God plans to do about this.

HERE HERE!

All one can do now is understand that the royal family of Great Britain has for centuries been OFFICIALLY been granted by the Vatican the title of Defender of the Faith, so...

what we now have here is a continuance of the "Holy Crusades" by the Vatican through their puppet England through the Dummy Corporation known as Israel.

instant TAAAADAAAAHH !!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by 349666

Forgive me for not extrapolating the meaning of your thread. Could you please summarize the conclusion for slow people like me.

AAC

Very few outsiders know about the intimate plans of Albert Pike and the architects of the New World Order. In the 19th Century Albert Pike established a framework for bringing about the One World Order. Based on a vision revealed to him, Albert Pike wrote a blueprint of events that would play themselves out in the 20th century, with even more of these events yet to come. It is this blueprint which we believe unseen leaders are following today, knowingly or not, to engineer the planned Third and Final World War.

Albert Pike was born on December 29, 1809, in Boston, and was the oldest of six children born to Benjamin and Sarah Andrews Pike. He studied at Harvard, and later served as a Brigadier-General in the Confederate Army. After the Civil War, Pike was found guilty of treason and jailed, only to be pardoned by fellow Freemason President Andrew Johnson on April 22, 1866, who met with him the next day at the White House. On June 20, 1867, Scottish Rite officials conferred upon Johnson the 4th to 32nd Freemasonry degrees, and he later went to Boston to dedicate a Masonic Temple.

Pike was said to be a genius, able to read and write in 16 different languages, although I cannot find a record anywhere of what those languages were. In addition, he is widely accused of plagiarism, so take with a pinch of salt. At various stages of his life we was a poet, philosopher, frontiersman, soldier, humanitarian and philanthropist. A 33rd degree Mason, he was one of the founding fathers, and head of the Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, being the Grand Commander of North American Freemasonry from 1859 and retained that position until his death in 1891. In 1869, he was a top leader in the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

www.threeworldwars.com...

Added 'ex' tags and a link to external source

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
HERE HERE!

All one can do now is understand that the royal family of Great Britain has for centuries been OFFICIALLY been granted by the Vatican the title of Defender of the Faith, so...

what we now have here is a continuance of the "Holy Crusades" by the Vatican through their puppet England through the Dummy Corporation known as Israel.

instant TAAAADAAAAHH !!

Please read ABOUT ATS: Warnings for one-line or short responses

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Rule:

Breaking News: This form is for the submission of breaking news articles that are no older than 48 hours

The topic is dated Saturday 20 December 2008, so it will be moved to an appropriate forum.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Hi, im new to the board and still finding my way. Would it be possible for you to change the title on my thread to 'PEOPLE OF JACOB' before moving it? If yes, thank you in advance.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
welcome to ATS... your off to a good start!!

You might want to read this:

AboveTopSecret - Handbook

Back on topic:

I was only reading the bible on the weekend and thinking about Jacob... Jacob was the son of Isaac with Rebekah, the twin brother of Esau, and grandson of Abraham.

Jacob under instruction from Rebekah deceived Isaac into getting Esau's blessings. Verses that are relevant here are:

During Rebekah's pregnancy, "the children struggled together within her". (Genesis 25:22) Esau was the firstborn, with his brother Jacob being born immediately afterward. Because Jacob was grasping Esau's heel at birth, he is named Ya'akov (יעקב), which is derived from the Hebrew root "עקב," "heel." Commentators explain that Jacob was trying to hold Esau back from being the firstborn, and in that way claim the Abrahamic legacy for himself.[citation needed] According to Genesis 25:28, Jacob was favored by his mother, while Esau was favored by his father...
citation

This is very interesting in terms of what is to come: ?

As soon as Jacob left the tent, Esau arrived and exposed the deception. Isaac was shaken, but he affirmed that Jacob would indeed be blessed. To Esau's pathetic entreaties, he agreed to give Esau a lesser blessing. Esau exclaimed, "Is that why he is called Jacob (יעקב), because he has deceived me (ויעקבני) these two times?" (Genesis 27:36), another play on Jacob's name. Then Esau swore to himself that he would kill Jacob in revenge as soon as his father was dead.
citation

This I also find interesting regarding the birth of the twins:

The LORD said to her, "Two nations are in your womb; And two peoples will be separated from your body; And one people shall be stronger than the other; And the older shall serve the younger."Gen 25

This verse is also relevent:

Isaac must have been well aware that God would judge Jacob for defrauding Esau. It made no difference that Esau was carnal, not having the character of God (or even of Isaac). Obviously, neither did Jacob. As the victim of deceit himself, Isaac knew that there would be a day of reckoning, when Jacob would have to return the birthright and blessing to Esau and allow God to give it to whomsoever He would—and in His own way. So Isaac gave this blessing to Esau in Gen. 27:39, 40,

39 Then Isaac his father answered and said to him, Behold, away from the fertility of the earth shall be your dwelling, and away from the dew of heaven from above. 40 And by your sword you shall live, and your brother you shall serve; but it shall come about when you become restless [Heb. rood, “to trample, to rule”], that you shall break his yoke from your neck.
citation

It is apparent that the word paints the picture of a man who is free to “tramp” where he wishes—as in the case when a man owns his own land and can tramp where he pleases. In the above verse, where it is used in the blessing to Esau, we may picture Esau breaking free of Jacob’s dominion, or rule, so that he is free to tramp about where he pleases. In fact, because Isaac has just prophesied that Esau would live by his sword, the word pictures Esau in a time when he would be free to do according to the dictates of his own violent character.
citation

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 349666

Thanks for the map. Yep. That looked just about right.

As far as those large numbers of refugees, most of whom became refugees in 1948, 1956, 1967, or 1973, you would think that they'd worry about birth control, or, if that isn't available, get a job, learn a trade - you know - rather than maintain a perpetual "refugee" status.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Thanks Thurisaz!

I'm reading it now...i like the 'connect the dots' but the dots i've been putting together during the past few days are of a sort i don't often see

meant to say...its 02.45 here in UK so im off to bed lol

Cyaaaaa

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 349666

ok well goodnight and glad to have been some help.

I do hope this thread takes off though, because I have been very interested with Jacob (Israel) lately... will be keeping an eye on it

cheers

join