It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

not under national rule? D.C., Vatican, London?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I remember reading somewhere that the NWO had a three headed monster :
head of religion in the Vatican
head of military in Washington D.C.
head of money in London ( specifically Banking district maybe ? )

all 3 had 3 stars in the flag and

most importantly

all 3 were independantly controled and not under the influence of a countries government.

obviously we know about DC and the Vatican,
but i didn't know anyting about london not being part of England...

could anyone explain / expand on the london part of this trio in particular?

thank you.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BOTAL

The six spheres or 'schools' of learning are Military, Government, Spiritual, Scholarship, Leadership, and Sciences. In practice, out there on the 'stage' of public life, we hold key positions in all of these main areas of importance. With the addition of a complicit Media machine and ownership of your Financial establishments, all bases are covered.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think they cover more than three areas of influence... not to mention the media. I don't know anything about London not being a part of England, though. But, one never knows in this ever changing world of curious puzzles.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
London takes part by owning all the land in the United States along with the Vatican. People may say that the US is the richest country in the world, but the truth of the matter is the UK has ALWAYS influenced things when it comes to banking and funding.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BOTAL

'It's the muzique ceen whot dunnit,' innit.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
these three cities

Inner city of London
Washington DC (which i believe is also called the district of columbia)
Vatican City

these three make up whats called the "Empire of Three Cities"

i think the rest you can find out from your own research now that you have something to go on.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
the CITY OF LONDON..its old center..is not a part of england..its owned and run by the banking families..has its own rules and flag..

when soldiers pledge allegiance to 'the crown'..they are not..as they assume...pledging their allegiance to the queen (country)..they are pledging it to the city of london..to the banker...'the crown' is the city of london...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BOTAL

Monaco, San Marino, Singapore and Vatican City are sovereign city-states.

The City of London and Washington DC are not sovereign.

source

I had to look it up after I heard it mentioned in Empire of the City - Ring of Power. A conspiracy video available on GoogleVid here. Interestingly, the video also mentions that each of the city-state you mentioned in the OP is adorned with an Egyptian obelisk. However, it's a rather long video riddled with falsehoods and leaps of logic.

but i didn't know anyting about london not being part of England...

Make sure you differentiate London (Greater London) with the City of London. Nevertheless, both Greater London and the City of London are part of England, and thus the UK.

Originally posted by tankthinker
Washington DC (which i believe is also called the district of columbia)

That's what "DC" stands for.

[edit on 30/12/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hi I just surfed in here off the net and I dont' know if this is the most appropriate spot to ask, but can anyone tell me where I can find . . .

**The LATLONG of the City of London, I repeat the LATLONG

Thanks,
[email protected]

edit on 16-9-2010 by gaia_guerrilla because: forgot to put email

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hi. I'm a new poster to ATS, but longtime lurker. While researching a video series I'm watching, called Raising Eden, I came across this thread. I, too, heard that these 3 "city-states" all have 3 stars on their flags, but I looked it up, and DC is the only one. The conspiracy sites all say the stars represent the 3 "city states", but the "official story", at least according to Encyclopedia Brittanica, is that the flag design was based on George Washington's family coat of arms. As I am only one video into the series, and I was actually kind of excited to watch the rest, can someone help me get past this contradiction, or is this just bunk??
edit on 10/9/2010 by azamber because: removed redundancy

edit on 10/9/2010 by azamber because: punctuation, yes I'm that anal

top topics

join