It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

secret military base-utar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I used Google earth imaging to look at a secret military base in Utar.Some people believe it is at Dugway Utar but the actual location is more like 50 Kilometres east of that location.Of what i can see of the base it is fenced off better than area 51 in Nevada.On studying the images of this base i have made some intreasting discoveries.There is a area which has a series of underground blast bunkers which may hold some type of aircraft.There is a hole lot of small buildings and fences that resembel some kind of detention camp capeable of holding hundreads of people.I have copied photos of the locations of theses areas using Google earth imaging.There is a area to the south that looks like a grave yard.It is in my opinion that this area contained more to it in the past and alot of things have been removed from the area.In paticula the hundreads of metal storeage containers.What was in them and where were they moved to.I beleive this base is more like a Fema detention camp rarther than a Airforce base.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I think you found part of Tooele Army Depot. Lots of bunkers and fences since various weapons and other things were stored there for a long time. Not really suitable for people storage or re-education with a fair amount of contamination, no doubt. The Army is working on destroying nerve agents in a facility there.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
How about posting a link to the google earth map or give coordinates. Would make looking at your find somewhat easier and quicker.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
GORGANTHIUM, good post however where are the pictures. Last i knew dugway was strickly Army. And they closed up shop. The U.S. Air Force has a great base out in the Nevada desert. Plus they have the base support from Nellis AFB.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

It doesn't take much to have a better fence that Area 51 since Area 51 doesn't have a fence.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I live about 20 miles from the Weapons Depot, give me some idea of where you're looking at and I can give you some info, even take some pictures if you want. Also, I go to Dugway every now and then for work, so it is still open (can't take pictures there though unless you want to get into big trouble). They used to test lots of bombs at dugway, my wife use to hear them go off during school, they only do it every now and again nowadays. That was about 10 years ago.

top topics

join