It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO related information 'Above top secret' says Australian political leader

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Tezza, while I admire your enthusiasm, this is not one of the best cases. As I said before if the UFO secret does exist in Australia, it is a perfectly logical it is the highest level of secresy as Turnbull nor the public know of it. His quotes scream that he is just making an educated guess.

Besides Australia doesn't even have an official reporting system for UFO's, unlike the US. If you haven't checked it out already (I'm sure you have though) read the sub-rosa. It definitely shows that the Australian government has tried to ignore the UFO issue at least at the military level.

ASIS and ASIO are another story but you'll probably not see anything from them until the US comes clean.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
Tezza, while I admire your enthusiasm, this is not one of the best cases.

I respectfully disagree. Turnbull is the leader of the Federal Opposition. He's not just a 'nobody' politician. He's stated that UFO knowledge is above top secret. It confirms a policy of deny deny deny.

It definitely shows that the Australian government has tried to ignore the UFO issue at least at the military level.

I've spoken to people, off the record, who confirm that some unknown Aussie goverment departments are interested in UFOs and do collect info about them. I believe them, so I'll leave it at that.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
whats the problem?,whats the secret?

here it is,its the future creating the myth of aliens(though they are real of course) as cover for thier own actions,often of a negative nature.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Stupid humans .So sure of their ignorance .

Turnbull is still smarting over the fact that we made sure the last fed election was fair ,so for once he said something that was true !

That and he wants to have some 'foreknowledge cred' on record when denial will no longer serve any governement on this retarded planet .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join