It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb kills 26 at polling station in NW Pakistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
"PESHAWAR, Pakistan – A suicide bomber pretending to need help with his car killed 26 people in northwest Pakistan on Sunday, officials said, underscoring concerns that militant violence near the Afghan border could escalate now that Pakistan is shifting troops away from the region toward India.
The explosion at a polling station also wounded 15 people in Buner, a district bordering Swat, a valley where Pakistan's army has waged a stop-start offensive against insurgents for more than a year, police official Beharmand Khan said. The building targeted was a school, where voters were casting ballots in a by-election for a National Assembly seat."
Yahoo News

So, are the terrorists taking advantage of the moving of troops to Indian border?

Isn't it these same terrorists that promised support against India ( a war with).

I suspect that the terrorists will use this as an excuse to murder more innocent people.

That all said, who will be the first uninformed person who blames the US/Israel (as in false flag operation)???

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

So, are the terrorists taking advantage of the moving of troops to Indian border?

Isn't it these same terrorists that promised support against India ( a war with).

I suspect that the terrorists will use this as an excuse to murder more innocent people.

That all said, who will be the first uninformed person who blames the US/Israel (as in false flag operation)???

Wow, you seem to already know who is responsible for this attack. Who exactly are these 'terrorists' whom you speak of? You might as well blame it on the boogeyman for all that tells us.

I bet it was a US/Israeli false flag operation.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Try reading the link provided.

I think you will find it illuminating.

*edited to remove UN-ATS like comment.

[edit on 12/28/2008 by mrmonsoon]

new topics

join