It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is NASA lying to us about the sun?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Dr. Robitaille is not the only researcher on this topic. Here is a site with more information and lots of satellite data: thesurfaceofthesun.com...

I understand that science is dynamic but we will always have the “status quo”. They are the major obstacle towards scientific truth. The obstacle I am referring to in this case is NASA and their continued push of the gaseous solar model even when inconsistent with observation.

The NYTimes article has all the elements of a hit piece. It was never meant to introduce an alternative solar model as a possibility. Did you notice how quickly they discredited Dr. Robitaille by labeling the theory as Creationist/ID ? As an atheist and truth seeker, I find their intellectual dishonesty/laziness disgusting.

There are more than enough satellite data to understand that we are being deceived with the gaseous solar model. Understanding why the “status quo” doesn't want this knowledge to become common is the main reason for my posts; it is possible to build a simple fusion device based on the liquid-plasma theory without a need for multi-million dollar equipment.

The most interesting revelation about this research are the identical observations in regards to UFOs.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by nikolat23]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join