It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most hush hush war in history?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
Bloomberg

Dec. 16 (Bloomberg) -- Somali pirates may release in “72 hours” a hijacked Saudi oil tanker with about $100 million in crude on board, Saudi Gazette reported, citing Abubakr Dari, one of the negotiators

They agreed to pay the pirates to get their $100mill tanker back.

We have that many Navy's there and these pirates can be so arrogant?

Well, "I don't think we are using "OUR" monies."

Here's another tidbit of just released news for the reading, and possible connections of "War Materials" being implemented into these transfers of ships/tankers.

Turkey was holding a suspicious shipment bound for Venezuela from Iran because it contained lab equipment capable of producing explosives, a customs official said Tuesday.

news.yahoo.com...

Venezuela is no sweat scenario, but if they got their hands on more destructive and reality altering WM-D's, you can bet your bottom dollar that the US would be a "Prime" and desired target of Hugo Chavez. After all, he had just met with the Russians for diplomatic affiliations, which may be a bad thing.

Check it out :

The task force has seized more than 53 tons of narcotics during 2008, officials said. The drugs, seized by U.S. and Royal Navy forces, otherwise could have been used to help fund the insurgency fighting coalition forces in Afghanistan and contributed to instability in the region, officials said.

www.defenselink.mil...

The above statement and report of this event is from the DoD and as a governmental establishment, they are trying to do more good than harm, but there is an underlying question, as you have asked, "Is there probable reason to think that the PTB think there may be some 'Nuclear Tones' and transportation affiliations?"

Though that sounds far fetched, there are a lot of concerns of nuclear confrontations, check out the website legend area, and you will find all kinds of new agendas and plausibility pertaining to this possible nature of "Hush-hush" for the multitudes....

[edit on 023131p://3974 by Allred5923]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Great add about Turkey stopping that shipment.

You know, Im looking more and more into things and here is what I have so far.

With in 10 days,

*All those countries mentioned in my previous posts sent their navies to the Somali waters or the Mediterranean.

*The undersea cables were cut, again, in the Mediterranean halting internet traffic and limiting communications to the middle east. Should be fixed by the end of January

*People in Alaska, Midwest, South Carolina, and Florida reported sonic booms that shook their houses. No one knows what they were.

*On the last of those 10 days, Israel starts war against the Hammas. later findings - Im reading here on ATS - are showing those initial victims tainted with depleted uranium.

Since then,

*Iran has decided to help in the war on terror in Iraq along with the Turks.

*Iran has stated that it intends to bring aid to Hammas.

*Russia popped in surprisingly to the Mediteranean because they decided to have nonformal naval "drills" with Turkey.

*Turkey has intercepted a package filled with questionable materials heading to Venezuela from their good ol buddies in Iran. The same Venezuela that just played host to the Russians.

*Oh yea, and we decided to send a battleship over to the Mediteranean with in a day of Russia popping in just to say hi to our buddies over there and celebrate us comming over there for the first time 100 years ago.

*Today, Israel has decided that they do not like being reported, so all media has been banned.

This is starting to look less and less like war against pirates, and more like WWIII.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by mrsdudara]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Naval intervention is bringing Somalian pirates to book

Tuesday 6 January 2009

AFTER a year in which Somalian pirates were seemingly able to carry out their crimes with virtual impunity, there are tentative signs that the efforts of the world’s navies to tackle the problem are starting to have a pronounced effect.

While both military and shipping industry sources warn that it is too early to proclaim that the battle is being won, there is now clearly growing confidence in ultimate success.

The International Maritime Bureau has reported five attacks so far this year. Naval sources say there have been others. Perhaps significantly, only one of them has been successful.

In addition, other suspected incidents include the Danish Navy’s claim that one of its warships assisted a Dutch cargoship last Friday, rescuing five pirates who had been forced into the water.

www.lloydslist.com...

Mod Edit:External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by asala]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Did you write that all by yourself?

I have not been able to find any of that information.

Do you have any links?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I will edit this reply, I will have to go back and find the link of where I found it....
give me a few minutes... I'm watching Rice speak at the United Nations

The Article was found HERE

* Click HERE for more stories, videos and exclusive interviews on the Somali piracy situation.

Click HERE to see latest Map of incidents

[edit on 6-1-2009 by TrainDispatcher]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I fail to see the point that article was making, if there was one.

You cant just cut an article up and paste on here and call it yours, that is plagiarism!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Listen, you wanted updates and I gave it to you....
... you said I plagiarized??? what the hell?? I never said I wrote it!!!

...you can respond back to this, but this will be the last time I'm in this thread.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by TrainDispatcher]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara

This is starting to look less and less like war against pirates, and more like WWIII.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by mrsdudara]

There's certainly something interessting going on... You could be right.

But why would they all mass in that specific area? Carriers from different sides near each other?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The Somali Pirates are the greatest threat right now to the global government and that is why they are receiving such a huge and growing response.

What makes them a threat? Their piracy, their ability to disrupt world commerce, to endanger the flow of the world’s vital oil supply, to intercept weapons shipments and possibly sell them to terrorist organizations or rogue states, the true answer is none of the above.

They are their own men, free men, with no Masters, and that is the greatest crime of all.

In the game of asymmetrical warfare almost every terrorist organization is sponsored by a state. The CIA’s Mujahedeen became the Taliban; Israel’s response to Fatah became Hamas. Likewise the Lashkar accused of carrying out the terrorist attacks in Mumbai was a one time funded CIA group to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan and then was briefly sponsored by Pakistan before being disenfranchised and outlawed. Most of these organizations actually start out as charitable organizations with the sponsoring states raking in big money off the administration of the charity and aide to them. When Israel founded the Hamas movement it made money of it as well as the chip they were in a symmetrical war with Fatah. Now Iran makes money off of Hamas as it channels donations to the organization and uses them as an asymmetrical chip in their war against Israel. All these terrorist groups have another great value to sponsoring states as they are portrayed as ideologues that can issue propaganda and sway hearts and minds to affect the divide and conquer form of government beloved by the world’s Masters.

The Somali Pirates are freemen who have no ideology to exploit, want no sponsors, and have no political agenda. They are living freely in tribal ways, completely unfettered from any form of ordered chaos upon which the world runs.

They want money, and nothing else. They try not to kill anyone as best they can when they go for a ship. The treat the captives decently, and if you pay up, they give you the ship, cargo and crew back.

When you consider organizations like Yale’s Skull and Bones men have their own historical roots and wealth in piracy, privateers, smuggling and similar tricks, along with the other alleged Illuminati types reported to be the Masters of the world, it would be impossible for them not to see the huge threat to their own hegemony in a successful group of modern day pirates, practicing the craft without oversight or sponsors and worse yet partners, and worst of all illuminating how it is people could achieve freedom and independence from the existing system of class slavery.

Clearly that just won’t due.

I wear skull and crossbones on the band that holds my pony tail in place. I love pirates!

They are freemen, freethinkers, espousing nothing but their own desire to be free of their Masters and to liberate some of the booty of their crimes for that beloved catch phrase now employed by the original pirates who run the World’s Banks receiving all the Government Bailout Money called “Redistribution of Wealth”.

The difference is that the redistribution of wealth the original pirates are enjoying is actually just the citizens deepening indebtedness since its all just basically worthless papers and blips on a computer screen the enslaved masses get to work to pay off on their Government’s treasury’s behalf.

These new pirates are going after actual tangible items of real value, capturing it and holding it hostage and are indebted to no one.

This is not the New World Order the New World Order wants, and you can bet your bottom phony printed on worthless paper dollar when the Swiss Bankers call out their Navy, they are incensed that someone is beating the system that allows all the world’s states to order chaos and enslave the masses.

Go Pirates!

Anyone know what inning it is?

Peanuts, peanuts get your peanuts! Hot Dogs, Hot Dogs get your Hot Dogs.

In case no one gets it, this is actually how you defeat the New World Order, you just disrupt how they order things and take the things they enslave us with away from them.

Now do you get it?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Excelent point.

I must say, the more and more I look into it, the more Im for the Pirates. From what I have been reading, the people in that area like the pirates. There have been so many foreign countries dumping toxic barrels in their waters and fishing illegally to the point the locals are starving. All the ships that I have seen so far being captured by the pirates have been oil barges, foreign freighters, and fishing boats. The others, they scared off.

I agree they are fighting smart. Much smarter than I have seen anyone else fight. They are protecting a very important waterway. I would be very interested in who all their silent partners are. The article pointed out on lloydslist in the above post made one good point. The pirates can not be punished. Granted the world is trying to change that, but as it stands, they can not be punished. They can be stopped, nicely, but then they are freed with out a hair on their heads being harmed. Them boys got some power backin them up.....but who??? I gotta know.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

Them boys got some power backin them up.....but who??? I gotta know.

When I was eight I started playing the drums. By the time I was 15 I decided I wanted to join a band and make money at it. I took my original written in ink Birth Certificate and errased the crossbars of the 4 to be a 1 and made myself 18, joined a travelling bar band and went all over the U.S. and Canada with them.

When I turned 17 I decided to move to Los Angeles to further my music career in Hollywood. I won't bore you with the details but I was keenly aware that the kids my own age I had once gone to school with back at home were dreaming of one day doing the things I actually was doing.

When I was in my mid twenties I decided to join the professional world with an eigth grade education and a blank resume. A year later I owned the business I went to work for, as soon as I learned the systems they operated by I simply mastered them, and then subjucated my employers by employing those systems better than they could ever dream to, and as they gratefully increased my compensation to reward my success I came to control so much in the process I no longer needed them, and could pay them to go away, with their own money.

Real power flows from within. That's the secret of being a Pirate or an Illuminati. You seek no permission, you realize that the rules are there just to keep people down and you wisely choose not to follow them. You take your chances, you life and die by your own cleverness.

If someone was backing the pirates or making money off of them, or could control them, you would not see this level of response.

I do not know all the details, I doubt I ever will, but somehow the Swiss Banks do own some form of currency the incorporated governments of the world and the other illuminati are dependent upon. Our paper currency appears to be part of some religous rite and game that the Illuminati play. The inscription in Latin around the Pyramid on the back of the dollar bills says "We have succeeded in our endeavor, The New World Order" It appeared right after the Federal Reserve act passed in 1914 giving private control of the Fed and taking it out of the governments hands. The money is just paper that is attached to nothing of value. Somehow the Swiss seem to regulate some kind of keeping score system that appears to determine how much any reserve or treasury around the world can print and what it's value is in relation to other player's currency.

Keep in mind for over a thousand years now and still to this day the Pope has his own Army of Swiss Gaurds, that on occassion throughout history would march out on his behalf as paid mercanaries who were provided by the Swiss.

The Swiss are always nuetral in everything, in every war, I think it's why they were appointed the score keepers.

If they have actually sent out their Navy and broken their neutrallity in regards to the Pirates it means the rules of the game have been broken or as is more likely in this case, someone is refusing to respect and abide by the game, threatening the game itself.

There is no law in Somalia as it is a state without a government and no other state wants the headache of trying to take it over, incorporate it or administer it, so yes, there is no domestic law the pirates can suffer.

The Laws of the Sea though are sacrosanct to all other nations. They can't play the game if the Laws of the Sea aren't being abided by or are being threatened.

The pirates are just pirates, the response is overwhelming because the pirates actually jeapordize the viability of the game, competition between the mega wealthy. Their power and control is based on the game. The rich in that class don't abide by the rules they give us, but they all do abide by the rules of the game they run the world by.

I think their actual real currency is birth certificates, they buy and sell us and borrow against us, and when the world gets over populated or any one nation or group of nations gets over populated they actually kill us based on who won how many of whom. In other words, I own 1,500,000 million American Birth Certificates the war to be fought has to include at least 1,500,000 Americans dying. The Swiss who seem to be referees grant the privelage to issue currency to provide for your slaves on some kind of point system likely based on population, technology, and the ability to get your slaves to do things as people who think they are free no sensible free person would ever do.

They are getting to play the war portion of the game again, the World War III deluxe additon version, but the pirates are messing it all up on them.

This is not a conspiracy it's Murphy's law! The best laid plans of mice and despots often add up for not. It's absolutely hysterical, the most destitute, hopeless, and ignorant people on the planet are wrecking their plans. Big wars are scripted years in advance, tightly coreographed, ellaborate propaganda and preperation goes into them.

This is just like Pirates of the Carribean where a hapless Jack Sparrow through complete dumb luck and daring ends up having more impact than any of his critics, or enemies imagine he ever could.

Believe it or not, these Pirates just might end up saving life as we know it. For a little while at least.

I love Pirates!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
ProtoplasmicTraveller, you just blew my mind. I never thought of the situation that way. Speculation and wishful though it may be, you could be right. I do however want to point out that we don't live in Disneyland and no matter how awesome pirates may be they're still heavily outnumbered and as we all know the world governments have weapons we've never even heard about at their disposal so I wouldn't hold my breath. A free mind doesn't protect against the heavily armed navies.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Foster

ProtoplasmicTraveller, you just blew my mind. I never thought of the situation that way. Speculation and wishful though it may be, you could be right. I do however want to point out that we don't live in Disneyland and no matter how awesome pirates may be they're still heavily outnumbered and as we all know the world governments have weapons we've never even heard about at their disposal so I wouldn't hold my breath. A free mind doesn't protect against the heavily armed navies.

Thanks for the post and reply MrFoster. I agree, the pirates days are numbered with the level of effort the combined governments are putting into trying to stop them. I think the good news is that it's a lot of ocean they have to cover in order to try to stop them, and that's one of the reasons so many ships have been dispatched to the area. Even Blackwater has a warship in the area, and it blew my mind Blackwater has its own navy! In operations like that because the ocean is so vast, they have to search by grids, the plot out a section of ocean and just go back and forth plowing lanes like a farmer plows a field. It's hit and miss work to be sure. I think the most telling thing is how quickly everyone becomes chummy as far as the nations go when all of a sudden something is truly challenging the world order. Supposed enemies suddenly start working together as if it is the most natural thing in the world.

That's my personal take on the situation as it stands. The longer the pirates can keep so much firepower tied up the better it is for all of us I wager. Pirates in the old days led very hard lives. Many were pressed into service when their merchant ships were confiscated by Pirate captains and their crews and they often chose to serve rather than walk the gang plank or be marooned somewhere. Once serving though they knew that the pressing into service wouldn't help them escape the hangman's noose so many became trapped into it. It was often feast or famine and most of the bucaneers met tragic ends. The privateers sailing on behalf of a country or crown often became richly rewarded though like Sir Francis Drake.

One thing is for sure these modern day pirates have illustrated that what ever the World Order might be at the moment, that those who threaten it in general warrant an unprecedented level of response. Its an encouraging sign I think for all those who wish to fight or rebel against things to come?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You know, the more I thought about it, your theory reminded me of something. There was a thread on here not too long ago that talked about this same "game" you do, and how at least one of the main players of the game was no longer playing by the rules. Im going to keep looking for that thread, its driving me crazy now. I did find one of loam's threads that was along the same lines. It came out after the thread about the "game". I remember reading his thread and thinking they were right, this is like a big chess game now.

Anyway, here's loam's thread. (thanks for your permission loam!)

Our Economy was pushed off the edge

I will keep tring to find the one about the "game", its going to drive me crazy until I do.

Perhaps this chess board is more organized than we thought, or at least, I thought.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by mrsdudara]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Perhaps this chess board is more organized than we thought if the both of you are right.

Great read, thanks for recomending it. I have known Chris Cox, Chairman of the SEC since 1986. So long that when he was introduced to me at a dinner he handed me a business card that said Attorney at Law, Latham and Watkins. I didn't know at that time, he had another business card in his wallet at the time that said Special Lead Assistant Counsel to Ronal Regan President of the United States!

As I said the original pirates always take notice to modern day ones. The other man at dinner that night was the behind the political scenes king maker of California who wanted me to meet "my future client the Congressmen for Newport Beach" when I informed him respectfully that the election hadn't even begun yet and there were not even any declared cantidates yet he replied, "Oh he doesn't even know yet he is going to be the Congressman!" The next night we had dinner with the then at the time mayor of Laguna Beach introduced to me as a family friend, but after she left she was described by my friend then as "The person who won't win the election for Congress" She too did not know she would be running.

Two years later Chris won the election as amazingly foreseen and foretold and the mayor lost as foressen and foreold. The day after the election the new Congressman called my office and reintroduced himself and said simply "The powers that be tell me I am to use your services"

My friend told me to keep an eye on Chris, he was being groomed for big things he said.

Life is a funny old dog!

The things one stumbles across pirating!

Pirates

Thanks Mrsdudara

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I thought you might find this relevant. In, just today...

Pirates release Saudi tanker

MOGADISHU, Somalia - Somali pirates released an oil-laden Saudi supertanker after receiving a $3-million ransom, a negotiator for the bandits said Friday.

A U.S. navy photo of a parachute carrying a package to the deck of the ship appeared to show the ransom drop from a small aircraft.

Interesting approach....

[edit on 9-1-2009 by loam]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hello, Im back sorry for the big break there. Im going to continue on the subject matter in the title, but I am taking this off the pirate track thought there is still plenty there to discuss.

SO back to the most hush hush war in history. Lets discuss what we know.

10-18-2009ATS thread: Moscow's mayor vows to battle blizzards in the frigid Russian capital this winter
12-09-2009
ATS thread: Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?
2-12-2010
[url=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35371897/]msnbc: 49 states dusted with snow; Hawaii's the holdout

9-20-2005
[url=http://www.usatoday.com/weather/climate/2005-09-20-wacky-weatherman_x.htm] usatoday: Cold-war device used to cause Katrina?

To sum that up with the facts at hand...Russia has the ability to control weather. Specifically it can make it snow when and where it wants. After they inform us of that fact and their plans, there is a big spiral in the sky. Soon after that we get hit with massive unusual snow storms. 49 of our states have snow. One of the hardest hit is our nation’s capital. Here in KC there was a freak snow squall. Yes that is right a snow squall. Sunny day, all of a sudden total white out high winds that disappears as fast as it appears leaving massive pileups on the highways numbering over 100 cars. Meanwhile, Canada is missing its snow just in time for the winter Olympics. Coincidence?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
From media reports in s.e asia the somali pirates had seized several oil tankers, a couple ships carrying arms headed to africa, a few luxery yachts - (french commandos were sent in according to the report where the yacht was seized). And a few freighters carrying raw materials had been seized as well. (Had met one of the crew who had returned home after the ship he was on had been seized they had a load of palm oil onboard from what he said they were treated ok by the pirates and released once the ransom had been paid.) there have been a few more incidents the past few months though not much said about them other than another ship got seized or one was released after the ransom was paid.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Thanks for the update. Dont you find it odd though that pirates on little speed boats can take over all these ships? Or at least that is how they are portrayed here. Also, I have to wonder who is paying the ransoms, and is it a payment to let those people and ships go or is it payment for a job well done. I dont know, the whole thing just sounds so riduclious to me.

<< 1   >>

join