It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is behind the wars in Israel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
in another current news thread, about the war that never seems to end around Israel , as USUAL, theres always a controversy over who started it - and the current conflict is nothing more than "avenging" lost comrades from last year (from both sides perspective)

now with a history like that, wouldnt the Israeli and Arab peoples of the region be entirely weakened and open to suggestion in regaurds to such things? wouldnt it make them EASY to control? think about it

now, the purpose of this thread , i think, is to offer a few suggestions and see where the ATS community can take it

and please, this is Skunk works, if you actually think Israel or local arab militias are behind these acts, back it up with significant information

on the other hand, the main purpose of this thread, is to speculate on who is really behind the war/s in the middle east and israel in particular

the subject is not limited to the current conflict in gaza, and can include any conflicts in the region - and the culprits you blame can be anyone - but please give reasons why you suspect someone of the crime

dont just point fingers, back it up with some ideas

a few ideas to get the ball rolling now:

if we really think about it, anyone could have got the rockets into gaza and shot them off the past few days

Think about it, it could have been the Russians, Chinese, UK, France, even Brazil (or....the USA lol)

personally i see 4 potential culprits

im purely thinking of motive here, who has anything to gain from this?
Israel has something to gain clearly, and the people living in gaza have NOTHING to gain - thats what has left me wondering about it

so Israel could have shot the rockets into their own nation, posing as "terrorists" , to start the conflict

or perhaps it was Russia? i can see something for russia to gain
continued strife in israel (huge US/UK ally) - would be detrimental to the entire alliance, thus weaking NATO in a indirect kinda way

actually if it was Russia behind the Middle east tensions, it would be BRILLIANT on their part, and a very amazing balancing act of world powers

or was it the USA who did it? i can see US corporate $$ interests having alot to gain, especially selling weapons

also, it could have well been Iran, for all i know, whos causing all this
just look at any propaganda from our own western governments and it makes it look like Iran is funding the terrorism

so really, theres no way to know who is really behind it all
it could be all of them in cahoots

but if anyone here has any great theories or other speculations about the subject please feel free to say whatever u want

so...
Who Really is behind the war in the Israel region??

[edit on 27-12-2008 by muzzleflash]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Who's behind the war in Israel?
I'd assume it's those who want to deny Israel it's right to exist as a state. That would ultimately point to its muslim neighbours but excluding Egypt, Turkey and Jordan.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Let's go back a few decades to WWI and the years after that.
The British and French empires pretty much owned the region after beating the Turkish empire to a pulp.
They decide to divide the area between themselves for a little while and they draw the borders based on impulse rather than ethnic groups. This creates the first set of tension and problems in the region. They bring to this the addition of the eventual state of Israel into the holy land. They then pull out just around the time of WWII and dump responsibility on the United States.

I blame the imperialist British and French.

Edit to add: By the way, I support Israel if anyone wanted clarification.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by spec_ops_wannabe]

join