It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India and Pakistan: A Petri Dish?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Today I was watching the news and it was talking about the tension between India and Pakistan, two nuclear powers. I was thinking "It would suck if India and Pakistan engaged in war. They both have nukes."

Then an idea popped into my head. What if the United States/NWO is using these two countries as a nuclear petri dish? India is overpopulated and Pakistan is poverty stricken. I'm sure the government wouldn't mind experimenting with them. So what if the government is using them to find out the effects and consequences of nuclear war?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBeast
So what if the government is using them to find out the effects and consequences of nuclear war?

I'm sure they already know the consequences of a nuclear war.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreab_boy

I'm sure they already know the consequences of a nuclear war.

Yeah thats sort of true but they have never seen the effect of two countries engaging in full scale nuclear war.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I assume that western intelligence is behind the current India-Pakistan mess....apart from their bloody past. Although...the smart thing for these two nations to do is to realize that they are being messed with by CIA/ISI/Mossad...and not play into their hands like it looks like they have been doing...

top topics

join