It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Screw This, I'm Not Gonna Recycle Anything

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Now the city wants me to put garbage out on Wednesday, but the bags have to be in the back ally and the recycle green bins have to be at the front of the building.

The small blue bins need to be out on the same day as the standard garbage, but the big blue carts for cardboard/paper and the one for plastics need to be out for Friday morning.

Large bins must be around the front, (unless it's garden waste in clear plastic bags), that goes to the back. Clear bags with cardboard or paper will be rejected and left till next week AND MUST BE SORTED.

What really kills me is the fact that the city no longer makes a profit on any recyclable materials and much of it just goes to landfill sites. But still, they require me to separate and place it in different locations just to get the crap hauled away.

With two apartment buildings to manage I now have multiple garbage locations and two pick-up days for each place.

I'm gonna get rid of all the big bins, blue bins, green carts, little green bins. It all goes..........

Black bags go to the curb from now on.
They just made it too difficult to recycle anything and I can't be bothered.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

I'm wicha brother.

Simple solution: Just beer and aqvavit.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Simple solution: Just beer and aqvavit.

How did you know I'm Danish ?
And yes, my alcoholism is the only thing that keeps me sane.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

How did you know I'm Danish ?
And yes, my alcoholism is the only thing that keeps me sane.

Well you mentioned sock puppets and Hellmutt was around so I put two and two together...

Plus your posting accent sounded Linie like cross-equatorial.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Everyone got a gree gree...

Google Video Link

This just reminds me of this video
Hope you like it. Yes what your saying just sounds like bull. I mean shesh oh pete put one bin out this day in this area, but put this bin out on this day in a different area.

That sucks

top topics

join