It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you hate Strippers? Why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I was a bartender for 6 years. I can say I would've rather been stripping, but I'm too shy.

I don't like strip CLUBS, but that's just cause I don't understand the draw. If I'm not allowed to get involved then where's the fun? I'd rather buy a girl a few beers at a normal club and use my charm (or lack thereof) to see the hoohoo and hahas. Sadly, I'm passing up on those days to settle for a nice girl who I love very much. My girlfriend actually LOVES strip clubs, it gets her going more than me I guess.

Hey, if a girl can use God's gift to rake it in, do it to it.

But to another point, what's the logic in not allowing prostitution then? I don't understand how someone can make a law against the use of ones body. On top of the fact that if we put regulations on it, we'd have a healthier economy, but then, legalizing some (ahem) foliage would accomplish the same thing.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sc2099

Not to mention the fact that the entire industry sets the notion of women's equality back at least 50 years, reducing us to once again being only the objects of men's sexual fantasy rather than intellectual equals, partners, coworkers, friends, or anything else meaningful.

only 50 years? :-) what was happening prior to that?

here's the thing - sex isn't going anywhere

how on god's green earth does being the object of mens fantasies preclude us from being their equals?

unless you really mean to say that men never figure into our fantasies

Stripping is a joke on the people who do it. You made good money at the end of the night but at what cost?

I'm not going to say that it's the right choice for all people - but seriously, choosing to be an accountant isn't the right choice for all people

and there are some things surrounding the industry that just aren't nice - OK

but once you get away from the good girl/bad girl morality and judgment end of the whole thing (if we ever can) - it's just dancing - nekked

[edit on 4/10/2009 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I graduated from college a couple of years ago and yeah, I danced while I was in school. It worked for me. As long as there is a market for it, there will always be exotic dancers. And I will certainly use this market to my benefit. If I had to go back to dancing to give my daughter everything I had growing up because for whatever reason I couldn't do it otherwise, I would do it in a heartbeat.

I will be a single Mom in a few short months, so yea, I take the "I Support Single Moms" jab a bit seriously. Then again its nothing I haven't heard before from women in my classes, at church, and so called friends. I've heard all the snide comments, other women who think I'm setting the women's movement back, yeah sure... I don't think its a coincidence that these are the same women who sit around at mixers with their wine coolers keeping to themselves because the only time they feel comfortable is when they are surrounded by others who are just as akward and unattractive as they are.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Nothing like having a night out at the nudie bar.Its always a blast.
Strippers tho...I like some and I dislike some.It depends who the stripper is.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I hate strippers because they don't put out, they just tease, so my husband comes home and wants to get it from me.

LOL- just kidding. I love strippers and husband doesn't. As he says, "Why would anyone pay good money for blue b---"

(wasn't sure where the T&C line was...)

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by HBStar

Then again its nothing I haven't heard before from women in my classes, at church, and so called friends. I've heard all the snide comments, other women who think I'm setting the women's movement back, yeah sure...

see - what you just said really gets to me

this actually could be a very long and interesting discussion

but putting aside much of it for now - I have to say - as much as it drives me crazy the amount of criticism women have to accept from men (sometimes)

and not all you men - you know who you are :-)

it bothers me so much more to hear it coming from women

in some ways - I think it's women that hold women back - or make it more difficult to just be

it's always something - you're not a good enough mother/wife - or you're too much of a mother and wife. You're too loose, too prim, to made up - not made up enough - too serious - not serious enough - too educated - not educated enough...

enough with the judging already

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I live in Nye County Nevada where Brothels are legal. The Ranches are regulated and the girls are checked out medically quite often. The girls do this of their own free will and are not forced in any way. It brings in huge tax dollars into the county which also benefits the ambulance service, senior center, ect. We also have strip clubs. Prostitution or Strip Clubs are all in a days work. Some of the girls attend Universities and definitely have outside interests. Just like working any other jobs. It's all for the money and they make big bucks. Prostitution exist just about everywhere..... possibly even in your town. We don't have street walkers here. If one happens to come into town they are immediately arrested and removed. Atleast legal prostitution is regulated and the risks of diseases is minimal. You wouldn't even recognize one of the girls on their off time. They could be mothers, school teachers, college students ect and live normal lives. I have no hatred towards these girls, in fact they are doing society a favor.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I've often thought that prostitution should be legalized...but I suppose that is a different discussion for a different day.
And I am well aware that there is a big difference between strippers and prostitutes, before anyone decides to try and school me on that point

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
as i said in another thread related to strippers i dont have anything personal against them but i generally stay away from strip clubs because you jus end up leaving broke, drunk, and horny with nothing to show for it.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sc2099

Pity them? Trust me. They dont need nor want your pity. Alot of these girls are trying to make money to go to college. If your doing it to get the money to be able to better yourself, I say why not! We were born naked theres nothing wrong with being naked.

On the other hand you do get the girls who get stuck and never end up doing anything else with there life, in which that you could pity.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

THANK YOU I AGREE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT! I have to start stripping next week because ive filled out countless apps and pretty need the money for schooling and drivers ed. Im 19 and never learned to drive yet! I say if your doing it to better yourself then more power to you.

I ignore the snide comments because quite frankly, I know who I am, and im sure you do to. They say, those who mind dont matter, and those who matter dont mind.

Its a VERY hard job to do. Its physically and mentally tiring. You definetly work for the money you get. It isnt a walk in the park.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I don't hate strippers but they do a disservice to themselves, women, men and God.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jkd Up

Are you kiddinG?!? I love strippers! Great, great entertainment.
I love boobies and booz.

I don't like how beers are $8.50, but hey, waddaya gonna do?

However, everyone has that one friend who's hooked on strippers, right??

You know......

The one who goes by himself all the time. (I never have)

The one who can blow a whole paycheck for a lap dance.

The one who's @ the strip joint 4-5 days a week.

The best one.....The one who eats there!!

How can ANYONE eat a strip club is beyond me.

This might be the guy who in the end, ends up hating a stripper.

Becasue he blew his life savings on tater tots and t*tties.:shk:

Good for her. Cha' Ching'......right to the bank.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Ben Niceknowinya]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I have quite a few stripper friends. To me, it's just a hobby, because around here working a job at a pet store or as a bartender is more lucrative. But it is hard work, good exercise, etc.. But usually it's not really a last resort thing. Just kind of a supplement job because it has late hours. I don't do it really, but some of my friends are very good.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well, in going through this thread I came to realize that the woman don't seem
to mention male strippers at all.

There are both male and female strippers.

In regards to the female ones, I've known different woman before,during and after being strippers and most of them have been pretty nice people.

So ....do I hate strippers... I guess.... I would have to say no.

and if you want to learn to strip, here is how ......

How to Strip

[edit on 26-5-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I bet strippers hate this tho:

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Ben Niceknowinya]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I have two stripper stories. they end in misery and embarrassment.

My now ex wife when we first moved in together, brought home some stripper she knew.

At first I was thinking OH HELL YEA! But as the weeks went on this idea turned from fantasy to nightmare. OH HOLY

There was serious "Issues" with this young lady, And my house turned briefly into some sort of private strip club. When the guys started thinking this was a routine Saturday night at Wukkys pad. She had to go.

And nope I didn't get any lovin or 3 ways goin'. :shk:

I went to this strip club in Ft. Collins, Co. I went in got change sat at the floor and waited for the next girl to do her thing. I looked up and staring down at me half nude was one of my best friends growing up.

I met this girl in the fourth grade.

We both turned beet red. I had to wait for her to end. I so wanted to run away but it was a car wreck.

She came out in her floor attire and sits next to me and said (and I quote)

"What are you doing here?"

Which my reply of course was...

What am I doing here, what are YOU doing here?

Haven't been to a strip club since

top topics

<< 1   >>

join