It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Dogs Nearly Rip Man's Arm Off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Two Dogs Nearly Rip Man's Arm Off

news.sky.com

A postman "had his arm nearly ripped clean off" when he was attacked by two Rottweilers while delivering Christmas mail.

"He had his arm nearly ripped clean off. He underwent six hours of surgery. He suffered nerve and tendon damage.

Police said the dogs had been destroyed and an inquiry into the attack is under way.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This is why I am a "cat" person.

Dogs like this shouldn't be allowed near ANYONE they aren't familiar with.

I'd be interested to know more about the situation at the residence...did they have a "beware of the dog" sign and where exactly were the dogs?

Also, and this goes to any postmen (or women) out there...do you have the right NOT to deliver mail if you feel a dog could be dangerous?

I know there are plenty of dog owners here on BTS so please share your experiences and opinions.

Good luck to Keith Davies and his family getting through this horrific Christmas.

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
When I was seventeen I worked part time at a shop that had a rottweiler. He was the nastiest dog in the world, but ever once in awhile the boss would make one of the employees dog sit. He ended up attacking the postman and they stopped delivering to us. One of the guys in the shop was carrying a pistol and almost shot the dog. I wish he had as the thing ended up biting me too.

new topics

join