It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with Obama's obsession with press-conferences?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I'm a supporter of the guy but I don't think he said he would have daily press conferences ....

Funny. I'm NOT a supporter and the numerous press conferences are the one thing that I think he is doing right.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I don't actually watch them often, simply because I don't watch much TV, but I'm not sure what the problem is. Like madhatr137 said, we've just come out of one of the most covert admins in history and we're complaining because Obama is talking to us too much? Being too transparent?

Man! This guy is damned if he does, damned of he doesn't. Even from his supporters!

If you're tired of hearing him, and feel like you're getting too much information, may I suggest you don't watch?

I LOVE the fact that he's always there. I want to hear what he has to say, what he's thinking and planning. I LOVE hearing him speak. I'm not yet over the thrill of knowing that our next president is educated and intelligent! I've spent the last 8 years being embarrassed and ashamed to call Bush my president and now, our president is someone I can be proud of!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

LOL....not sure that video is real, but it was very entertaining. And I think you may have a good point.

haha i know, that dude does that for a living with public appearances, TV shows and books and stuff. I think he choose Simon Pegg because of his pop culture credibility status. anyway i really wanted to go ride my bike afterwards though,

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
So many press conferences and not once has he even decided to present his original birth certificate.

Maybe soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join