It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions of figures dressed head to toe in purple robes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'm going to be brief and slightly vague if only for the reasons of fairness to my research...

But has anybody ever seen or heard about strange figures dressed head to toe in purple robes? Possibly through altered states of perception such as meditation.

Has anybody seen any objects, sculptures or artwork that depict these figures and if so could you provide me with a few leads... From what era? Crafted by whom? etc.

If i get any feedback i'll clarify as to where i'm coming from, if not then i'll still get back to checking on this thread every now and again...

But i swear this isn't a fake thread or hoax or anything (as i understand we can be quite heavy on certain subjects), more a way of asking for research...

(Also hasten to add that it was another thread about black robed figures that reminded me of this very subject)....

Many thanks

Mr - L

(edit: I thought i had once made a similar thread and couldn't seem to find it?)

[edit on 22-12-2008 by mr-lizard]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

The color purple has long been asscociated with royalty.At one time only royalty was allowed to wear this color.Its also representative of the crown chakra.......THE KING IS COMING!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hmm... Don't have any personal experiences with purple robed figures, but I was reminded of another thread that talked about encountering strange men wearing bright blue robes in underground tunnels in Egypt:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't know if it has any relevance to what you're after, but I found it interesting...

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
There is a religious order that wears purple robes. A christian one. I don't know the name, evangelism upper management. Right? I might be nuts.

Here though I found a parade of people in purple robes: Purple robes

There were no words to go with that photo.

And here, another, Guatemala:
Easter progression in Antigua:
Guatemala Easter

Why so cryptic...

top topics

join