It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama won because of Hillary and Sarah Palin and Bush.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Those are the main reasons he won.

Obama won because he gained his way to fame during the primaries after beating Hillary Clinton. We all knew who the Clinton are. We didn't know who Obama was.

Obama won because of Palin because she was just an awful choice. She energized her base in the wrong way and got several other people who were Republicans and Democrats alike to vote for him instead of John McCain. People were getting tired of her and they just wanted her to go away.

Obama won because of Bush because of what he's done the last 8 years. There's no more that needs to be said.

I believe these were the reasons he won and they weren't because of brainwashing or hypnosis. But the main reasons he won were because of those.

Would you say I'm right in that?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Obama won because most of America agreed with what he had to say. Nobody represented this crowd until he appeared.

He received overwhelming support from both Americans and the electoral college.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
You don't think it's possible that maybe he won because everything has gone into the crapper under the recent 'administration' and people are looking for an entirely new direction? A little hope and positive vibes for a change? Clearly the way things were being 'run' wasn't working.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I suspect it was because he had gazillions of dollars to spend on advertising, he appealed to the public, his speeches were touching and finally got the most votes.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Out of the three reasons you presented I think it was the third that got him elected. People are sick of what has happened to the country during Bush's two terms, myself included. Unfortunately I think that caused a lot of people to vote for Obama just to make sure there wasn't another Republican in the White House.

new topics

top topics

join