It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Conspiracy theory.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
My particular theory must be understood in the context that, were this to be validated to the extent that it is no longer a theory, then this all becomes fact, and so is to be taken with the seriousness it merits.

I appeal to you, dear reader, not to attack my personality, merely my statements, and in turn I shall do likewise.

I don't have to appeal to outside entities or non-terrestrial sources, because although my C.T.(conspiracy theory) is global in extent, for the moment I don't see the need look elsewhere. All that is necessary for my theory to work is to assume one thing, and that is older than 'civilization' itself: greed. Using the adage of following the money reveals a conspiracy that is prevalent through all of recorded 'history'. Many of our species has a passion for the strange fiction known as ownership, and it is our undoing. Our willingness to perpetuate myths like money and ownership of land results directly and indirectly in our complicity in a conspiracy against that which we all cannot live without: the planet upon which we all dwell.

My simple assumption of the greed of our species sees its culmination in a very few people at the far end of the spectrum of greed, those choice few who have reserved for themselves the ultimate expression of that greed, that of nothing less than complete control of all that exists on the face of this earth. My simple assumption results in a massive conspiracy because so many now buy into the myth of economies, economies devoid of ecologies that are real, of ecosystems that are not immune to over-exploitation. One more assumption will I make before I offer my opinions on any possible or even probable outcomes of this C.T. of mine: I will assume that most people in most of the 'developed' world are unaware of any such conspiracy, and at the very least, are aware to some extent, and ignore it in favour of tradition, and faith/hopefulness. Two things I offer for a future there is still time to alter are 1, massive numbers of homo sapiens dying because of both natural and man-made causes (famine,war etc.) and 2, a continuance of the same old greed infecting a new population after the dust settles. I make no comment on the likelihood of changing those outcomes; actually, I see that as part of the conspiracy, guided by a few, and perpetrated on the many, ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

Comments anyone?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I believe in a Universal Grand Conspiracy Theory (UGCT). My interpretation states, in it's simpliest form, the following: Mason=Illumaniti=NWO=UFO=Aleins=Roswell=Coverup=Montauk=Sag Harbor=etc=etc=etc.
And for those of you who think I'm nuts, do the research, make the connections and decide for yourselves. I started out making jokes about being the ultimate conspiracy theorist, and then I came to this site, and started thinking, maybe I'm on to something

new topics

join