It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gender-Benders?: Massive crackdown on the use of scores of toxic pesticides

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Gender-Benders?: Massive crackdown on the use of scores of toxic pesticides

www.independent.co. uk

Britain is to get its toughest crackdown on toxic substances in food and the environment, despite determined resistance to the safety measures from Gordon Brown.

Scores of pesticides suspected of causing cancer, DNA damage and "gender-bender" effects are to be phased out under new EU rules, which are being hailed as a revolution in the way the public is protected against poisonous chemicals.
Almost half of all food eaten throughout Europe has been discovered to be contaminated by pesticides
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I know a friend who used to get flucold every 3 months and he suspected it was pesticides in fruits. He TOTALLY stopped eating fruits for over a year and has NEVER got the flu again!

The effects of pesticides are scary to say the least!

I mean, in the article it says DNA damage and Gender-bender effects. Could it be that SOME homosexuality is actually being caused by pesticides?

-Very- concerned about the effects of pesticides on the populace in the past, present and future!

Your comments?

www.independent.co. uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Here's another article released the same time:

Flu outbreak worst for nearly a decade

Relationship between pesticides and flu?

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Usually 90 percent of people who get the flu is all psychological, 10 percent of it is physical. It seems strange what people can get away with. People can become convinced that by not eating something that is suspectedly to be food poisoned can feel much better even though that food that you suspected that has food poisoning, may not have food poisoning in it all.

Have you checked out that your friend might have a allergic reaction to a specific fruit? Or if it's "all fruit" it might be...

"Hereditary fructose intolerance", that your friend might have. So no need to worry about the pesticides in fruit. It's the fructose in fruit itself that your friend might need to take procaution of. I'm not a doctor but I have a feeling that it might be that, because everyone is ingesting pesticides, and I eat a ton of fruit and veggies a day, and I don't get sick every 3 months. I usually get sick (cold/flu) about 0-2 times a year. Usually in mid April, and Dec-Jan time period. So fairly seasonal for me.

If it still concerns your friend ask a doctor or a nutritionist to help diagnose what the real problem is and they will come up with a solution.

DNA damage happens to everybody, but there are ways that you can heal damaged DNA by listening to some Meditation music. (helps your body recharge by balancing out and cleansing negative energy and lifts up your spirit) DNA is always changing and you can always change that.
For the gender bender effects ROFL that is waaaaay too much detail!
But would it really matter? The most important thing to recognize in someone's sexual orientation is to ask them if they are happy for who they are. I'll tell ya one of my friend's just early this year mentioned to everybody that he is gay, finally emerged from the closet, no one believed that he was gay because it was believed that you had to be born gay. Not necessarily, it's all in the matter of choice of what it all comes down to. I'm a heterosexual and I respect gays, lesbians, or bi's. But I however do not wish to be engaged in a relationship with one. That is all. :p

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
sorry i saw gender-bender and massive and thought...well nevermind what i thought.

top topics

join