It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only solution if Humanity Wants To Survive....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Have the US Nuke All of asia, the middle east, africa, australia, and leave western europe alive

then we (The US) will keep advancing technology and try to escape this planet before global warming destroys the planet and turns it into another mars

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SniperEye
Have the US Nuke All of asia, the middle east, africa, australia, and leave western europe alive

then we (The US) will keep advancing technology and try to escape this planet before global warming destroys the planet and turns it into another mars

It is funny how people in asia, the middle east, africa and australia want to nuke U.S. and western europe, so they can have their say in world affairs.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Sounds more like the soulution to make sure humans don't survive.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Microcosm reflects macrocosm and vice versa, moron. All you're doign - aside from ending the lives of billions of others and rendering 75% of the earth's habitable surface a glowing wasteland ( along with all its resources and probably turing the oceans into radioactive goo)- is nothing.

Smaller scale, but fewer resources.

*shakes head*

This is jsut unbelievable.

DE

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Anyone notice how the majority of world problems are related to the USA?... so to ensure minimal casualties, and minimal land loss i say nuke the US... i bags pushing the button!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I like the solution put forth in Rainbow Six. Develop a virus to kill most of the population and leave the environmentally responsible people alive.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
Anyone notice how the majority of world problems are related to the USA?... so to ensure minimal casualties, and minimal land loss i say nuke the US... i bags pushing the button!!!

Really? So China never did kill the what 3,000 chinese people that were protesting at the Tiananmen Square?

And China is not threatening to attack Taiwan, who are supposed to be the same people, even if they think different and have different governments.

The former USSR didn't use to have a firing squat behind their soldiers in case their soldiers tried to escape from battle? Many times did the firing squats use their machine guns against their own people. Or anyone that used to be against the government and speak up would dissapear in Siberia's prisons.

You think those days are gone in Russia? How about the claim of Putin's rival Rybkin, that he was drugged and kidnapped.

14 February 2004 22:13
I was kidnapped, says Putin election rival: Rybkin claims he was drugged during mystery absence
Ivan Rybkin and an aide at yesterday's press briefing Photograph: Michael Stephens Ivan Rybkin, the Russian presidential candidate who reappeared on Tuesday after vanishing last week, said yesterday that he had been kidnapped, drugged and kept unconscious for four days by armed strangers . Speaking in London, Mr Rybkin said he had now decided to stay abroad until after polling day on March 14 because he felt this was "the only realistic guarantee for the security of my family". He was not abandoning his candidacy, nor planning to seek asylum abroad. The disappearance of Mr Rybkin - a staunch critic of President Vladimir Putin and the only candidate to have made criticism of the war in Chechnya a central plank of his campaign

Excerpt taken from.
www.gateway2russia.com...

The Russians have problems withint their turf, they are killing each other and Putin is allowing the death of thousands of people, but noone says anything about this, they all just want to hang at every word and every action of the United States president.

It has always been like this for some reason, even when the worse human right violations and violent crimes by governments against their own people are done in other countries.

But no, everyone has to bash and acclaim that all the problems in the world exist because of the presidents of the United States. I am not saying just Bush, every American president is always been bashed, even when the worse things happen outside the US.

If there are things you don't like that are happening in the US at least you can write your government reps, if enough people write asking for change in some law or another those laws will be changed.

i don't recall this being allowed in China or some other countries...

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by Muaddib]

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Amazing how quickly this thread turns into a US v anti-US argument and doesn't focus at all on the absolute absurdity of the opening post.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Flinx...for some reason the whole world always finds something to blame the US about.... When the worse things happen in other countries, but noone says anything about them....

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Amazing how quickly this thread turns into a US v anti-US argument and doesn't focus at all on the absolute absurdity of the opening post.

My first post was a subtle comment on the absurdity... something i did fail to mention though... is why does australia have to be nuked? we support the US and we dont cause #... but then again it is the US mentality if its on the other side of the world it doesnt exsist...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
but then again it is the US mentality if its on the other side of the world it doesnt exsist...

Enough bashing the U.S, if you don't like what someone says direct it towards them not all of us in the U.S.

Besides, we would never nuke australia because they have too many beautiful women
. Really though I have to guess that either snipereye had a bad day, or he's playing some game with us.

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by outsider]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Ummm how is nuking going to help global warming?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:30 AM
link   
As long as there is greed in the heart of humans, humans will never be at peace with one another. Greed leads to a corrupt heart. Corrupt hearts sit at the top of all governments - the most powerfully-corrupt hearts lurk in the shadows. Nuking any person in this world won't solve a thing. And a massive nuking will cause a nuclear winter - the ends don't justify the means.

To fix anything in this world, you have to start at the beginning - the children. If you take out the older generation, the children will be there to replace them and do the same things all over again. If you can somehow reach all the children in their beginnings, a peaceful world could surely sprout. However, if you cannot, your best bet is killing the children, as harsh as that may sound. The older generation will just die off.

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]

D

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Damnit, come on man, there's only 20 million of us down here in Australia. I'm sure you can take a few extra.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I think you and all other people with similar ideas should be launched with an rocket into sun.
That way we can establish world peace while preserving lives of innocent ones.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx

Maybe its something to do with Snipereye's opening statement.

He wanted to antagonise people, and got the response he wanted..!!

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   

um NO. how can you be so worried about global warming, when sending a nuke to all those places will only create a atomic winter.

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence
And a massive nuking will cause a nuclear winter - the ends don't justify the means.

so if there is going to be a nuclear winter, or atomic winter, there would be no way to advance technology, and get off the planet. we would kill ourselves.

Also, snipereye, how would you like it if your country was named for nukeing?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   

thats the best idea i've ever heard...... for creating nuclear winter and destroying all life on this planet.
how about you get off the planet first before destroying it instead of worrying about it later on eh. typical american thinking. act now, worry later.

top topics

join