It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on Venomfangx on Youtube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I know if anyone here knows about Venomfanx. But he is a new born Christian who was a Athesis and who family is Athesis.

Here is his homepage on youtube

www.youtube.com...

Here is his video on why he's not an Athesis

www.youtube.com...

And here is his video on proof that God is real

www.youtube.com...

OK So I personal believe he is saved. I dont know if I think everything he says is right. But he was on youtube for a couple of years fighting for Christianity. TO the point that his family and home was being threatin. So he official quit youtube.

I want to know what are some of the thoughts of him from people on the ATS. Mostly I would like to know what the Christians think about this Christian.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by slymattb]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I remember this guy. A good laugh was all we ever got out of him, his defending of creationism coupled to the crazy look he always had combined with his fierce full flawed reasoning were so funny and to most people I know just a bit too freaky to even consider a word he had to say.
I guess anyone can be somebody's hero...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

Hey there. I think his family is actually Jewish but he was an atheist (although he was sent to Jewish school). He told his story in one of his videos and explained that the Messianic prophecies were what led him to Christ and said that is what worked for him due to his Jewish background and believing the prophecies.

I do remember what you mention about him quitting You Tube due to threats on his life and family from atheists. It was really sad.

Anyways, I think he's really nice and had the pleasure of talking to him on some occasions. He uses some of my research in his apologetics videos so that is how we met.

I can understand why his detractors dislike him so much but that's just the way it goes. He's a passionate young man who doesn't back down, adamantly defends his beliefs, and doesn't shy away from taking on opponents head on. He's not perfect- none of us are- and he's done some strange things (like the Joker incident lol) but he's actually very nice. Some people are rubbed the wrong way by his personality/material but I understand the reason why he is the way he is.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
TO the point that his family and home was being threatin. So he official quit youtube.

Slight nitpick here. VenonfangX is an admitted liar. You should think carefully before accepting his word for it that he received such threats.

*Note: I'm not saying he didn't but critical thinking is always good

top topics

join