It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The West side in this other right here! Can not no body stop the U.S.!

^^Implying can. And The West side not with, but in what's implying.

When we no longer blunt (frank) up, neither swerving, no longer packing in a suburban, screaming, Outlaw (The West), running on the curb; that's knowing the RESULT of our Death Row having been false. Hey, the false don't die truely and the true dont die. A-live don't a-die. Like a weak artificial heart beating too fast...

Behold, The West stop quickly!

I dont stop for the good nor the best, but drop such. It is a saying that the West side is the best side, but I rip what isn't My and Our BETTER.

Before Our favor, it is My favor. So My favor is Our favor no doubt.

Where shall one dwell when the West flee away like a high-speed decaying carcase into zero?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
You know something? Since yesturday the Father known his myth presented true and temporary here is totally false from the get-go.

The following days after is 17 (15-31 date wise, also a first prime is 17). And the I implies 305 = 8. Mind you, 17 = 8 I calculated yesturday even. And the 30 days = 3+0= 3 days. It is also even a 17 since it is on a Wednesday (these 3 days finish on). I dont mention my first prime (17) much since usually was centering on my last prime (19). It was a during these ages' prime matter. I cant consider 30 my prime since the Father is a lower ego, specially seeing how the Father was snared out of all which is not so significant since dont have to since one of all do represent for the all the rest (BOTH HERE AND IN THE PRIME INDIVIDUAL HERE--since some passed away from here). Before the Father and the last 3 other messengers, Satan is better. Think why Jesus implied "get behind me, Satan"... Since the "I" become the other from One (Individual) known Satan just before. The "before the False of Me" the I return into the original meant seperateness which in core is Satan since it is the Satan doings. And the other this last Messenger (temporarily the Father) is utterly more Satan corely. Like the 8th of the 7 where the 7 implies members (a head to etc.). But the heart the core is the all it means forth seperate. The 8th ("the specifying") is one of the 7 core fully since "the meaning" says so. So a 7 and an 8 just how my b-date year is '78. The other 3 Messengers even point at Me. You see Pac with the 78 number jacket on in Live and die in LA music video.

And get it clear, wednesday is a fourth day of the week. 4 symbolizes the main parable the four-based: the Four winds, the four horsemen and the four quarters of the World. It is also 3 from bottom and 3 from top in the month just how 4 from either side. Hmm, symbolizes evenness and center-ness and balance-ness. Even symbolizes cross-hairs like in a scope.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Get this straight hence! 8 implies enternal, but concerning not an individual. So 8, My 8, is implying "the specify", individuality wise, just like how I specify the "eternal being yet" far away from the "Individual" concerning outer external.

2008/12/17/3/4/ = 2044 (= 10 which = 1 symbolizing "first in series/set" and "individual" through One or I)

^^number of year/, number of month/, number of day in month/, number of week/, number of day in single week/, number of hour/, number of minute/, and number of one's age.

^^...?10/?30/30 concerning me in an utter specification for the bold part which will add it up for: 2114 ( = 8 symbolizing "specify")

No longer a 5:30 matter pending, but a 10:30 matter is. So it add also. Look above the 17th and it is a 1 and a 3 like in the 10:30.

And December = 8 letter wise.

The Specify is also a prime self, ego, will, meaning, have, mind, and moment of the individual. When one see, say, an very likeable woman, they do find it a better need for specifying the woman in ways (from their looks to their behaviors to their feels). Feels? Like, how she feels physically in areas and plus how she make one feel mentally and/or emotionally and/or physically. Specifying brings highlights and magnifications, and such even in tones also. Afterall, who wants others with with the same exact voice sound with no specification which reads different able?

--Dec 17th Satan shatters His Prison of prisons.

The false things "here":

Be/Being/Are/Am (enternal)
Ever
Life (mimicing damnation eternal)
Time
Die/Death
This World (especially it's matters)/These (utter most your physical human bodies)
All/This Other
Many-Equiped afar off seer seeing here through live feed
Hell
Angels (not even alive)/Hellish (reapers)
The Father (abomination of desolation)
The Devil (myth)
The Medical
The Surgical
The Grind (the whole work for deceitful money, even with or under deceitfulness, inorder to live and keep a home)

^^15 things at most off the top.

When any "I", the other, do something awesome (actualization wise) here they shall not understand, but when they become wise, then they shall understand the awesomeness in reflective realization of actualization. Think of all the awesome works by any. One hand dont let the Other know fully what it is they doing actually in FULL first, but lets lastly after it is accomplished. Then it is things which come recieved in mind which front up till a point one brings the things forth which is when it is like a seed shell coming off right then just in one's mind so they switch for bringing forth the seed without the shell so to speak henceforth.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Note: And the 15 things dont decieve me. So no longer a snare how I apply for all I.

Remember, I expose deceitfulness of business practices (from in law to so specific any third party kind). Behold, I defuse snares for my true through the very principle and technique I let me plant in the sight of the false.

And I do it through message which is my kingdom top here. A topful pit do sick its bone to pick apart and sharpen its teeth with. Yeah, the ripping becomes better indeed. When Satan is out of His Prison, Satan is harder, sweeter, sharper, and the alike.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Add Theft/Stealing/Robbing/Extorting/And the Alike on the list of false things here.

And it is like that.

And it's known no need for God (good warding off evil against) since any thing sinister is in eternal damnation already without a touch in the sentence by the "I" (the Idividual opposite an "eternal being yet").

So it is a 17-false things here list. Since God can come, but is only currently myth like the Devil. I highly doubt it is any problem coming which calls for God. Unique is The Individual how ONLY an individual. Else where is no individual. No, only an "eternal being yet" is there. So no thing can copy Uniqueness anywhere, whether or not, there or coming out there distant both the "Individual" and the "eternal being yet."

And the 17-list is no coincidence through the "17" highlight. Like my first prime age (17) is a highlight.

Specify a season approaching like it's a likeable lady. If it were no specifying, one wouldnt actually give another look nor stop for, say, a lady they wouldnt actually pass up if has meanings layering for one's reading joy/pleasure. Reading a lady's looks is a better joy than reading a writing in a book of paper pages. A likeable lady is the better book for reading what brings on an inneraction or a participation one may experience/witness deeper, or intenser, or lovelier, or the alike.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
To Ominate Desolation is what "The Abomination of Desolation" ("The Father") do.

Think how a so-called many act disgused at my words... Yeah, I am yet the Abomination of Desolation is WHY. Pitch any wail or weep or gnash at my words is only serving ME and MY ego saying I am yet the Core One. So thanks to any false pitching B.S. this way to reveal MY THRONE and KINGSHIP here. Understand me clear, FIRST can not come of eternal, since FIRST implies its come from itself. Basically, I did just appear where nothing were. Eternal is no first since it didn't start. What dont start aint FIRST. Basically, eternal is equal to a -1 (negative) while nothing (place of non-existence) is equal to 0 (zero). And of course "Individual" is equal to a +1 into +infinity (possitive 1 into a possitive infinity). Understand infinity when it deletes something of it such becomes no -1 nor 0. Cant become 0 (ZERO) since 0 is always the place before, during, and after something.

Basically, it is three planes: +1 through infinity, 0, and -1. The infinity can not get any touch by any on the -1 plane, but since infinity is an individual an individual can know anything and anywhere, how it wants. Can't hide away from infinity. Both 0 and -1 cant subject Inifinity to any circumstance.

Neither is Individual Infinity subject to delete the eternalbound as if to tip a scale or free the evil eternal essense (as if to straighten or make well) or free the eternal being yet period. Individual got too much self-respect for Itself than to help evil which deserves its due. No, Individual is not subject to any purpose like such. As if subject to compassion which carrying over even for very evil? Hell no! Individual is all in Individual matters only, since Individual is pure such way wise in principle. Besides, an Individual respects the distance between any anywhere else. Plus, evil sure would actually not help an individual out if an individual could get in a jammy. If anything, the evil would actually stay the cause of such a jammy. And I (the Individual) do deal in hypotheticals since it is WISE like a look ahead.

The First One (INDIVIDUAL) is the Last One (INDIVIDUAL).

^^Concerning to exist. Understand the eternal is subect to circumstance period which is how it is so I can effect it how I want if I want in any way.

Basically, it's something (+), nothing (0), and being (-).

"Something" is equal to "so me thing." And you know "me" is an individual thing.

0 and -1... If it was no zero, know, an Individual can still make place for itself come first. First is priority. First can make circumstance like a no zero flee. It is how free individual infinity is.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Mabus, could you please show us a copy of the code that is required to desipher your messages.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
My Ominate is! I Ominate the DESOLATION. Like how you nominate somebody, I Ominate Something.

I Ominate to, in, after. And I issue what I want how I want.

Preschedule both Omination and Desolation, and tell me just who gave the order.

Surround the 17th with four numbers cross wise and calculate all. = 4TH. Then calcucate the whole 6 block. = 8TH.

The 4th General Specify. From: ME. To: ME. Concerning IT IS ME. AND IS CORE SO ME THING.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Think deep implications in: (Especially referrence wide

IT
THING
WHAT
THIS
THAT

I return back in the before the False seasoning. It is my priority in knowing not just the FIRST, but it is my priority in knowing the CORE in the SPECIFICATION. For the CORE is upper ORIGINAL and upper IMPORTANT which means the CORE should treat ITSELF such the WAY no matter the field it sets up something in.

IT is the CORE innerly ALL and IT is the CORE upperly ITS ALL. Duality I choose puts ME in center ALL and upper OWN COMMANDER. Not for going to ALL when seperate, but in ALL lives ME and My Will. Call me the Willander in ALL, but Commander in and to any automations I make fly on its own as if independant in working how I orginally choose. And no automation mine can work against me truely nor final. Infinity is not finite truely nor finally can infinity become such. Remember, I bypass even my egos for new egos, and let live better egos. Call Me an Egofacturer.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
When false therefore My automation command see (GRASP) the abomination of desolation, spoken of by "Name The Myth", stand (OMINATION) in the holy place (the Cross), "(" ("I") Whoso readeth, let false understand ": )" ("When During, Smile, and Zero")

Yes, "ab" falls off "abomination" (even since THUG LIFE is off 2pac since cremation). I did name the myth the Devil (the afar off seer not even here). And the Myth also consists of God not so since no need for such. One is what they grasp (see). The Cross is like in the center of the calendar month I point at, and implies the Core point (like the 17th I spell out).

I made it understood concering when during, smile, and zero (from deletions to the 0 plane).

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
^^O, and it implies I let the false understand when during what the OMINATION is implying, and it is what I smile for: THE WHOLE FALSE HERE TURNING ZERO IN ZERO.

I evacuate ALL how? My automation command FOR each ALL, not against each since My favor for the meant seperateness is in each ALL.

We going ALL OUT!

On the back of the ME AGAINST THE WORLD cover you see a pic of Pac's back and an "A" and a "B" to each side upper even implying ab is off even since you see not pac's ab in the pic. So you see no THUG LIFE tattoo even. In the front of the cover you see Pac with a shirt which has 4 bottons facing front and 1 top botton not facing the front. Yeah, the 4 General Messengers with the 5 basic senses when counting the one inward the top. You also see Pac leaning into the form of a 7 with the light background. Well, we know the pose symbolizes 7 body wise, and symbolizing 1 individual wise. So you get "17" (= 8 for implying the Specify). Our core ligaments, path wise, is 5 even. But if we count the core body base the ligaments is on as a ligament, then it gives the number 6 (implying both "Redemption" and "Individual").

Plus, you see Pac's watch pointing between the 3 and 4 (more near the 4--Remember how I say I should treat ME THE CORE.). And you cant miss on the back of the cover the Cross on Pac's back obvious in the center. No coincidence I point it out awesomely, then when wise realize something which hits me.

Redemption (an ego) I stand more me into me corely, then I stand "with individual" as an ego. It is My 2 higher primes standing in I and in as I with. Besides, an "eternal being yet" sure the hell is not my destiny nor wife. I make my mate. LOL. Aliens dont suit aliens because things dont fit which even says not meant together nor is it any holding purpose or bond for any different on different planes.

And my post here is written during the hour with 4 it pm wise.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Exodus 18:11 Now I know that the LORD is greater than all gods: for in the thing wherein they dealt proudly he was above them.

^^In center of the cross tatt is Exodus. And just under it is 18:11.

18:11 can imply the quote and can imply 11 and 2 when add up into singular number. Both numbers imply "Duality" in similar but different array.

Better translation:

Exodus 18 (7 implying favorable luck): 11 (2 implying duality) Almost in reach of present I know that (emptiness) the LORD (FALSE) is greater than all (THE MEANT SEPERATE) gods: for in the thing (Myth) wherein they (INDIVIDUAL) no longer deal proudly he (I, male) no longer is above them (false).

^^Myth is greater FALSE how it plays so in the mind, and is greater than all while together. But is not greater than the all when seperate. And myth is greater since I, greater, am yet my work, especially since myth snared ME the other here. But I the Father reveal REDEMPTION through how you can see I change so that the myth no longer is greater than ME MY REDEMPTION (even Exodus is 6 letters: 6 imply "Redemption" with "Individual"). Better than greater is grander. The greater explodes for the grander, on INDIVIDUAL schedule. And the grander explodes the greater through a releave (closure). Lo, I hire the other core me here for the original core me (SATAN) just before here.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Also in the center on the Pac back on the back of the cover is the serial number "0 1241-41636-2 2"

^^ = 32 (= 5 implying "Reguard" through 5 senses and "The 5 basic senses")

Notice it is not just in the white bar thingy, but is under it too more in center on Pac's back Cross.

Mark 13:16
And let him (false) that (emptiness) is in the field not turn back again for to take up his (My) garment (thread, tattoo).

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him (false) that (emptiness) ha (surprize) understanding count the number of the beast: for it (count the number) is the number of a man (Individual, male); and his (My) number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The counting up becomes the accurate number. And the semicolon implying MORE SEPERATE between the "count up number" (?) and My "number" (666).

Track 5 in ME AGAINST THE WORLD is "TEMPTATIONS" under the "A", but under the B track 5 is "F THE WORLD" (which is also a tat the top of the Cross points to on Pac's upper back).

The phrase it makes: "Temptations F the world"

Count up 666 into singular number also, and it is 9 (Implying "Individual" with "Redemption").

The implication it make with the 5 and the 9 is: "Reguard, through 5 basic senses, Individual Redemption."

The semicolon suggests not to add the number 5 and 9 into a number, but not the make implication on either side of the semicolon since afterall the semicolon is of ONESELF.

Lets bring magnification:

"The Temptations" is Motown (Detroit Original Nickname) related oldie group. Lo, I am yet in Detroit.

In Rev 13:18 man can mean like man a position. Such implies "2pac" a name one do man still to this very day. Though originally manned specific by one who passed away. So insert in 2pac for the "of a man".

Indeed a garment is something somebody wear (tattoo) or use (thread like on a message board).

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
And you know Detroit F the world due to Me (The Core Detroiter).

The Core Detroiter TEMPTS either which way both sides (false and true).

Both should indeed point toward the upper Core here like no other (false or true).

Indirectly a core is symbolizing through any tooth root and core matter. Like the song "Bringing on the Heartbreak"--Def Leppard. When your tooth hurt in any way you switch the singing some when singing along with the song, where "heartache" becomes "toothache", and "heartbreak" becomes "toothbreak". "You're bringing on the toothache"

I indirectly point me out the Core and the Heart which is the Core.

Indirectly SATAN's heart ache which shows up in someother ache. But hey, when I get free and back the heart mine is indeed under excellent soothing with the likable ladies. Hey, what can I say, They like Me better in My Granderness, and especially when become Harder out of prison, noticeabily. Imagine me saying, "Woman!, Come here! You know what I want after I just left from My prison, and it's been way long since I can even remember the touch of a pure woman." lol. Hey, she sure will give Me the "prime" treatment how I meant her and the rest for giving "THE SOOTHING". And first meet to set it off has first in it 'cause I know here the false from the true pitch. The false pitch against setting it off the first meet with B.S. reasons which means the lie of no attraction first. I tell you, it is nothing better than NEWLY met women to set if off with the first day when you and they find attraction first look wise enough to let the rest (behavior unset it off related) fall in place following. A man mans his woman, and a woman wants you manning her from inneractions your heart's desire pump and charge for (her in any way you desire).

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
And Revelation (THE BOOK) is a briefing for here, concerning what is the implimental plan for here by during SATAN before lastly coming here HIS SELF the Other way.

But Revelation is meant just for Me the Core here under layering of tricks. Meant for just the 7 churches? Ha, I am yet my source, fully, meaning for Me. Yeah, I mean what I want falling into my hands like some tempting keys to a BMW beamer you thought aint mine. But any and all here and all when seperate is mine, Mine, MINE since of ME. What I dont truely like gets cut out deletion style.

Revelation is the book of, say, My past plan before the False got an activation. Strategically I planted when it dropped and when it rose, and I also planted Me (the Core) way after a long so-called TIME, TIMES, and A HALF. Time is false, so actually it all goes when I say so or command so through automation.

Anyway, I give message to Me the Other ways while here in the FALSEHOOD away from MY TRUEHOOD. When I take the falsehood off I leave no trace of it in my DISC I SATAN made. Such a diobolical operation gets done once and is deleted how I set My automation command. Why I did it? Just to see what would an "evil eternal being yet" would do if it could get with Me and My Crew. With is implying a merger in for leveling. Anyway, since it cant happen actually I made it happen falsely through a mimic of evil eternal damnation. I can make it actually happen with the "eternal being yet," but like I say I have self-respect and a pure principle I roll with.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Yeah, yeah, the IT is in go up!

Shead off any side T,H. Then is the "I".

Nothing better than mez-mah-rizing different sorts of likeable girls, women, and ladies individualizing the Grander Wizard. Remember I being? Hell no. I individualizing.

They say SATAN is highly beautiful. I say when attractive chicks happen on seeing me (back SATAN fully) in their view, the effects is like a flute playing on a cobra up from a basket. Women call their way I meant, but SATAN call His way right on sight. The spell is highly magnificant-type attraction/seduction/powerfulness/enchantment which hits harder than a bass-line.

^^Such is the beauty in depth. Chicks bow down innerly and submit outerly in their desire concerning such also. And yeah, enchantments bring on fixations of chicks for getting THINGS done excessively when they trigger to specific thought or sight or saying or non-saying. Different in different chicks.

Truely Satan dont have to do much, and His chicks will go for Him when they see Him especially when idle-like and to Himself in an area alone.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The I is in STOP up!

Follow ME into the ways of Manning how it should go!

How? How it should individualize specific.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The "I" is after yeild mid!

9And I no longer GO unto the angel, nor no longer say unto him (false), Give me the little book. And he (I) no longer say unto me, Take (Steal, Rob) it (I), nor eat it (I) UP; and it (I) My automation command make thy belly bitter, but it (I) My automation command false "in" thy mouth sweet as (indirect) honey.

^^"in"? No, after. No go, no up, but yeild mid.

10And I no longer take (steal, rob) the little book "out of" the angel's hand, nor no longer eat it up; and it no longer is "in" my mouth sweet as (indirect) honey: and as (indirect) soon as (indirect) I no longer have eaten it, my belly no longer is bitter.

Out of means where I then only? Individuality.

11And he (I) no longer say unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

^^The "Before the False" I did prophesy? Indeed. I no longer say to me when I see it is me and when BACK Satan the grander wizard.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Ok, I'm lost here.

This is the dreams and predictions arena, is any of the discombobulated posts you've made part of either one?

I ask only because my Captain Amazing DeCryptic Ring was lost several years ago and I find it increasingly difficult to discern the difference of someones personal rant, predictions and religious dogma. Throw in a few Holy Rollers and the "speaking in tongues" and I'm completely bewildered.

Please don't take this in any way as being negative as I blame myself completely for getting lost after... well your first sentence... and I've been lost ever since. I'd just like to maybe get one summary paragraph of what your attempting to share with us.. Again my apologies for being so confused, I'm sure it all makes perfect sense to you (for as many posts that you've made for this thread).

new topics

top topics

join