It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thoughts on astral projection/lucid dreaming

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthMagnet

I have read countless papers on '___', and am blown away by the absolute beauty and complexities it produces through visions and in your minds eye. While very easy to acquire, its often Schedule I, so sadly most people are unaware of its shamanistic qualities. There are certain religions in the USA that are legally granted permission to use Ayahuasca, or '___' containing drinks, in religious ceremonies.

I have only had personal experiences with 5-MeO-'___', which was legally purchased as a research chemical before the DEA banned the sale of them. Sadly though, it was much too intense and lacked the visions and beauty that '___' provides.

Also, I appreciate greatly the compliment from your earlier post. I do agree that many people tend to argue with skeptics, even with it would make sense to be skeptical about something that is very, very hard to prove. I cannot prove astral projection, but I am 100% certain that it exists because I myself am able to experience it. I highly suggest if you have the time, even twenty minutes a day, just try to read about the techniques and possibly even attempt it one day. I assure you its real, and your efforts will not be for naught. All you would have to do is reach the vibrational state, just prior to separation, and your eyes would be as wide as the moon with curiosity when you feel it.

I honestly would have never thought it was possible until it happened to me. I say happened to me because when it first started it was completely by accident and I have no idea why it would occur when it did. This is one topic that while remaining skeptical is more then understood, that you are in no way prevented from actually learning how to do it yourself.

Seeing is believing, correct? I highly implore you to practice, even if it only results in you doing it one time and never wanting to do it again. If you can actively quell your skepticism through practice and actual experiences, that to me would be quite an amazing thread.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadline527

This is because our subconscious is always active,...

By letting my subconscious know before hand what I will be attempting to do, I seem to have much better luck with separation or success in general.

You said a mouth full with the first line above! Did you know that the subconscious mind actualy keeps time better than a clock! I love playing 'head games' with myself and willing friends to learn about how the mind works. It is amazing, no doubt.

And the second line above - if only people knew how true that is, and to what lengths you can use it! Everything we do (even 'reaction vs responce' things - everything is first thought of or seen etc in the subconscious mind. Unfortunalty, there are things in there that we could do without -

I "get information" this way too. Both in waking hours in a moments notice, and also for things that I go to bed thinking about - asking about.

During a hypnosis session, we can "go there" quickly and get audible answers.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadline527
reply to post by TruthMagnet

... it would make sense to be skeptical about something that is very, very hard to prove. I cannot prove astral projection, but I am 100% certain that it exists because I myself am able to experience it.

I have to admit, although I've had more expeirences than I could count that no one would believe... I tend not to believe these paranormal things unless I've personaly experienced them.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join