It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Coming Of Christ? Nostradamus Predictiong involved?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Was just wondering if the Nostradamus prediction were false accounts as in created and did it ever mention the second coming of Christs that is prempted by world war 3?

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well the Bible talks about the second coming of Christ... Not sure what Nostradamus has to say about it, though. I'd say look to the Bible for your Christly predictions.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The best example of how a story can "get out of hand" and Nostranumbnuts was a paranoid delusionist who would be locked up in this day and age for schizophrenia. If he did predict the 2nd coming of Christ he'l be holdin his hand on his butt like the rest of us. The chances of that old hippy comin back is as good as old Nostradonuts knockin at your door at dinner time. If you prefer to live your life believing Armaggedon is your fate, your gonna miss your enlarged prostrate or that lump in your breast, and totally miss out on the Supercaldera explosion.

Wow a prediction: The war of all wars will come down to 2 superpowers!---So does every rodeo and armwrestling contest, thats no prediction thats an obvious fact in any competitiion.

The earth will end in a catastrophic event! Well how the hell else is it gonna end? A buffalo fart isnt gonna do it
--Kristine

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
.....so young....so much hate......

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Jesus is not coming back people. Dont you remember? He was murdered almost 2000 years ago. Dead people dont come back from the dead.

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I was refering to the fact that for someone that doesn't seem to believe that there are prophets or people can see the future, that some people would waste their time and become so angry reading and making responses in this same topic.

Just ignore the "predictions forum" if affects you so much, you think you are going to make people change their minds, or prophecies will not come true with you all showing this anger and hate?

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Nostradamus never predicted the return of Christ. He said human history continutes into the distant future, even past the end of Earth.

Since Jesus is supposed to come back and end human history and send all the bad people to hell or whatever
, I don't think that was in Nostradamus' timeline.

Besides, like Ocelot said....the man's dead.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Even if Nostradamus had predicted the Second Coming, then I wouldn't put a lot of stock in his particular version. Whether it can be attributed to something as mundane as sheer half-wittedness on the part of some of his prophecies or something as esoteric as the constantly divergent nature of the temporal field, ol' Nosty hasn't had the greatest of track records over the past decade.

Man, was I ever disappointed when that 'tyrant of fire' never showed up in 1999...

join