It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does it mean for someone to have woken up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I woke up a while ago during the Bush administration. Although I didn't know much about how politics was usually done I knew what the Bush campaign was doing was illegal. But, why don't we stop waking up people to what the administration is doing? I'm sure that the Government will be doing its thing during the Obama administration.

I think we should wake up people to what the Government is doing and we should wake up people to the fact that our POTUS is just a puppet. I know there are foreigners here on ATS and they can relate to their foreign leaders being puppets... but... what can we do to get people to criticize the Government more, even, say when it is supposedly doing a good job like it is right now (for the moment)? Even if it seems like the Government isn't doing anything evil how can we get people to still wake up to the NWO and the Rockefellers and these other organizations? I've tried to wake people up indirectly by not talking about the NWO but by talking about corruption and many people seem to know that politicians are corrupt... but... how can we let them know that politicians are just pawns? What can we do?

And how much do they have to be woken up? What does it mean to have waken up someone? What can we do within our power?

[edit on 10-12-2008 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Wow you have kinda lost me a little on the way.

By using the same strategies that disinformationists are using against us, reverse psychology, hyping em a little.

Dont just talk to them get them to open their eyes and see reality for what it really is, show them ignorance cant be won.

People are like sheep they follow a leader. You need to give them information that will get them thinking and ticking. Use strategies, read the book "Art of war" all governments use this strategy.

Know that they got the media behind them, professionals behind them, uni indoctrinates, and we only got word of mouth. Keep spreading the message and those people will tell their friends and so on., LIke the "100 monkeys" project.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by meadowfairy]

new topics

join