It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John 'Economic Hitman' Perkins live interview Dec 11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Some of you may recognize this man from the Zeitgeist video or his book, Confessions of an Economic Hit Man.

John Perkins will be interviewed Thursday at 10-PM

I'm sure it will be eye opening.

www.blogtalkradio.com...

First hour we will welcome John Perkins. As an Economic Hitman, Johns job was to convince Third World countries to accept enormous loans for infrastructure development—loans that were much larger than needed—and to guarantee that the development projects were contracted to U.S. corporations like Halliburton and Bechtel. Once these countries were saddled with huge debts, the U.S. government and the international aid agencies allied with it were able to control these economies and to ensure that oil and other resources were channeled to serve the interests of building a global empire. John Houge will be our second hour guest. He will discuss his latest ebook, "Nostradamus and the Antichrist: Code Named Mabus". We will also discuss what may be expected in 2009 and where Barak Obama fits into it all.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by venividivici]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I haven't read EH yet, but I've read his latest book, "The Secret History of the American Empire." WOW, what an awesome book! Really opened my eyes to how America has formed itself into a global empire in secret.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
John Perkins is on now talking about how the US took over the world without using a military.

join