It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Cloning/ Genetic Engineering!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I think that it was about a month ago that some scientists in Korea cloned the first human embrio and in Russia cloned frozen Mammoth sperm to form a Mammot/Elaphant Hubrid.
How do we that our U.S. Government isn't cloning humans right now? Or even worse, genetically engineering Super-Soldiers. Or Bio-Mechanical Weapons? How do we know that something like Resedent Evil isn't going on? How do we know if the Government has 'zombie' like beings in captizity? Just think about all of the potential horrifying thing could be going within out Governments Secret and Non-Secret Military bases.

Any thoghts

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
if you search for the word DULCE. it is supposed to be where america is doing its genetic research, i believe there are alot of threads on this board about that famous base.

[Edited on 4-4-2004 by andy1033]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Anyone have any links to this Elephant/Mammoth spawn?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Ive often thought about this to. Anything is possible and im sure that the Americans if not the Russians or some major poer has dabbled into cloneing humas..i mean everything is about money if they make super soldiers then there gonna save # loads of medical supplies and protective clothes etc..so if they havnt attempted it they have certainly thought about it.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I always did wonder if the gov. was doing this. But just think of the possibilitys if we kept a monopoly on this

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydralisk58

I think that it was about a month ago that some scientists in Korea cloned the first human embrio and in Russia cloned frozen Mammoth sperm to form a Mammot/Elaphant Hubrid.
How do we that our U.S. Government isn't cloning humans right now? Or even worse, genetically engineering Super-Soldiers. Or Bio-Mechanical Weapons? How do we know that something like Resedent Evil isn't going on? How do we know if the Government has 'zombie' like beings in captizity? Just think about all of the potential horrifying thing could be going within out Governments Secret and Non-Secret Military bases.

Any thoghts

The location as to where this is being done is
"Flag Staff Airzona."

That is all

Falcon

top topics

join