It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun, Moon and Stars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
We often read about ancient sites that line up with the sun, moon or certain stars. Now, I have found the article below from the BBC..

news.bbc.co.uk...

Interesting to note an an Egyptian artifact was found in a Spanish site. From the above article...

"Of course we do not know if the taula builders had a similar mythology," said Dr Hoskin, "but it is very possible, and the link with healing would explain the extraordinary discovery in one taula sanctuary of a bronze statue from Egypt with an inscription saying, 'I am the god of medicine'."

This got me to thinking. Many ancient sites around the globe share a similar alignement. Often indicating a rather high degree of astromonical knowledge for what are thought to be "primitive" cultures. Why? I'm not saying a common relgion - but maybe a common "seed" for this intrest in the sun, moon and stars? But from where and when did it spring and how did it spread?

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I dont know if this has anything whith what your saying, The conditions are the same now, as they where in the bible and jesus was around. Venus Is the morning star, its is so bright, brighter than the north star.

join