It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW BOARD FEATURE: MyATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
New Board Feature... My ATS Up in the board menu-bard, you'll see a "MyATS" tab next to the "recent posts" tab, it takes you to this page: www.abovetopsecret.com... Your "MyATS" page contains two important board features on one page, Subscribed Threads and Favorite Forums. Subscribed threads is already a board feature... each time you replay to a thread, it's added to your subscriptions. Your MyATS page provides quicker access to all your subscriptions, sorted by most-recently-replied. Favorite Forums is a new feature that allows you to select which forums to display on your MyATS page. The most recently replied-to six threads of each forum are then displayed for easy access. The first time you use the MyATS page, you'll have two forums as your favorites, ATSNN and Board Questions & Business. Just click the "(edit forums)" link to specify which forums to display.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Yeah i just saw it. Awesome feature. Thanks S.O.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
now that is a very useful feature, was just waiting untill something like this came along.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
What a great addition. Its a great idea to help me keep track of the threads Ive replied to.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Good stuff, very hady indeed. Cheers.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Thank you, S.O.. This is just another great new thing to play with

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
All hail to the great William
! Nice job! Thanks!!!!! BTW, I find myATS very usefull
!

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Cool- adds much organization and is a great addition

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Thanks SkepO! Awesome feature, ATS just keeps improving and improving (Other than the fact that some people are stupid on here)

Thanks again!

-wD

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
that is very awesome! nice work dude! i've already found it really useful. i love how when you go into it it says "MY ATS for cmdrkeenkid." it's that slight personal touch that makes it all the better.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Very useful, SO. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
awesome SkepticOverlord!!! great new feature!!

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Thanks for the comments everyone. I just made a slight adjustment in layout, and increased the threads-per-forum to 8. The display should be a bit more "information rich" and easier to read.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
SkepO~~the new changes do make a great difference. You are sooo cool!

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I didn't know how much I needed this feature until it came to be. Way to look out for the users! It gets a "thumbs up" from me.
Thanks very much! ATS just blows away every other forum I have seen. Your efforts are appreciated.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Two new features have been added. 1) Sort: You now have two little controls (up arrows and down arrows) to move a forum to the top of the order, or bottom of the order. This way you can shuffle your "most favorite" forums to the top of the page. 2) BTS: BelowTopSecret.com forums have been added to the list of available forums when you select "(edit forums)". So now you can keep track of anything in the entire board.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Third new feature today... You're able to shuffle your favorite forums up and down one position in the order. So, everything is in-place for complete control over which forums, and in which order are displayed in your MyATS page.

top topics

join