It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeline shifted AGAIN???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Man man man, this freaks me out.
We all remember the thread about changing timelines.
I havent posted in it for a long time because i did not notice changes anymore.

10 minutes ago i read an article about Patrick Swayze. About his disease and that he is doing pretty well!

I SWEAR he died some months ago. he did die, he cant be alive!!
There even was a "Idols" (known in the usa as American Idol) broadcast devoted to him because he died!

This freaks me out, again!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Celebrities seem to cause quite a split. I read a couple weeks ago it was worse than ever (although he was still alive). I posted in the other thread that it happened to me with my personal life not long ago as well.

I had posted:
After a near-accident, I've gone and changed again. It's silly things, but real things. The toilet paper package I unwrapped - back wrapped in it's storage spot. A cut on my hand looks exactly like it did a couple days ago. My ipod (which I had reset/ wiped a couple days ago) is back to the original play list. I read a short story that i know was part of a larger one that no longer exists in my email where I saved it.

One of the posters over there (I forget who, it's a huge thread) postulated that we make these jumps/ things change when we should have died. Instead of dying, we may notice near-misses (or something to that effect) shortly before we notice the changes.

Yikes, Did any of that make sense?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

I know it's not QUITE on topic, but why would "Idols" in ANY country dedicate a whole episode to someone who sang ONE song?

I mean, I'd totally understand if the Knight Rider guy died and German Idol dedicated a show to him, but Patrick Swayze?

And no, he never died, at least not on my timeline.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
the only thing I can add to this is my daughter was in a near death car accident a few years ago.She was in a coma for several days..Even after 3 yrs she is now way near the same person IE: likes and dislikes .She still has a hard time remembering any thing prior to her wreak .

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I too have had a similar issue with musical stars.

I SWEAR Aaron Neville died years ago. My wife laughed at me when I told her this.

I researched it on the net and he is ALIVE.

Too strange!!!

Dorian Soran

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It's not timeline splits, it's just shabby paparazzi journalism.

And it's not even a timeline, it's more a probability field we're wading in which makes a timewake, which is our past, from the choices we make in our present, thinking about the probabilities we have in that nebulous concept called "future", imo. To say it splits means that it would have to be defined in the first place, which it isn't, again imo.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Maybe it's a mind slip and not a time slip.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
A couple days ago my time line split.. IM glad I am here tho.. IM am extreamly glad to be in this reality..!

The other day I was sitting at a light. and the turn light turned green.. I dont know why but I hit the gas, and I still had a red light..
But then suddenly I noticed what I was doing and slammed on the breaks!!
Everyone around me was looking at me like what the hell is this guy doing!

Well I knew just then, that I had gone into a different reality. As the one I was headed too, and the one that did happen, wasnt in my reality.
But in another time line, I didnt stop and I caused a really really bad car wreck prehaps killing someone!
Thankfully my reality shifted and I made it here!!!

As I belive each choice you make decides where you go!
At anytime you have the choice to go and get a gun, and some body armor and go and take out a mall, or 100's of people at any given moment!
You can decide that you have had enough and murder your kids and family! Happens often..
Thus each choice you make depends what reality you will shift into..

Im happy knowing I am here right now.. Im safe and have no will to go into any of those other timelines, or time zones where I am either a crazy killer, or the reality where I am homeles..

However somewhere there is a reality where I am rich and famous.. Somewhere in time I am very famous and have everything I could ever want in life.. But oh well, Im happy with where Im at for now..

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I don't recall Patric Swayzee ever dying, but there are several famous people that have died more than once (in my mind anyway)
The ones that I can think of right now are:
Jim Henson
James Earl Jones
Charles Schultz

Hell, they might be alive again by now, but every time that I hear that they've died, I am sure that they were already dead.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
how come this only ever happens with minor celebrities, how come it's never a case of "i swear my brother has been dead for the past 3 years but he just turned up on my doorstep for thanksgiving"? i say it is because we mistake wishfull thinking for reality.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeeJay
I don't recall Patric Swayzee ever dying, but there are several famous people that have died more than once (in my mind anyway)
The ones that I can think of right now are:
Jim Henson
James Earl Jones
Charles Schultz

Hell, they might be alive again by now, but every time that I hear that they've died, I am sure that they were already dead.

Yeah, I thought Cloris Leachman was dead for the longest time. Imagine my surprise when I saw her in an episode of Malcolm in the Middle

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
We all remember the thread about changing timelines.

Actually, I don't. I must have missed that. It sounds great.
I'd like to read it. Do you have a link? Thanks.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

Wait one minute.........I have a very good memory. And Aaron DID die about a year or two ago.........no question about it. Are you telling me he is alive again......?

Seriously......?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Jim Henson (creator of the Muppets) died in 1990. Aaron Neville was in the news alot after Katrina being a native son and all that.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The world population could be infected with BSE and they won't admit it, everyone is going crazy a little bit at a time.

Or the Tribulation is on its way and different timelines for people are occuring, in the middle of it in Revelations 13 it says the saints should be patient, but how can they be patient if they have not reserrected yet untill Jesus arrives? So my guess its different events are occuring in different varient worlds of the Tribulation, some see the effects some do not. Just a theory for now because I feel like I am experiencing a stinging Locusts invisble demon invasion of Revelation 9 but not everyone feels it or sees the oddities around it all. Maybe Christians won't feel earthquakes and judgments? Why would they, why should they suffer too if they are to be saved and repentful? So my guess is its probably different varient Earths in which 21 Judgements are occuring, may explain everyones weird experiences.

Could the planets mars and Jupiter or the alignment with earth to the centre of Galaxy's black hole be effecting the gravity and time and space on earth?

[edit on 3-12-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Or perhaps your Soul is experiencing with 2+ lives similtaneously in the same time period which is creating a bilocation effect.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
www.abovetopsecret.com...
enjoy.

OMG .. that is the best thread I have read in a long time.
Thanks for the link. I added my observations.
I've only read the first 20 pages .... but wow!!

I DO remember the Russians landing on the moon - and then NOT landing.

I DO remember Billy Gramms death.

I DO remember Jessie Helms death.

Holy cow! THANKS!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
The world population could be infected with BSE and they won't admit it, everyone is going crazy a little bit at a time.

that's the single best line i've read in years, mind if i use it for my sig?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Wow, funny you mention Patrick Swayze, JUST on sunday night after Karaoke, my friends were having the same argumnet, because one of them was gonna sing his one song or whatever...

instead of typing a bunch of stuff all over, here is a thread i created on another board about 80's music changing etc, etc.....

www.divinecosmos.com...

[edit on 3-12-2008 by mellisamouse]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join