It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You Kofi Annan for FINALLY saying something!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 05:11 AM
link   

KOFI ANNAN: I have given you a whole list of issues that are very high or should be very high on the international agenda. Why is it that we focus on only one? (Iraq)

This man is remarkable in all ways.

But he is exactly right. The media has totally ground nearly all other issues that the world should be focusing on.

Because of Bus-'s big mouth, Iraq is the only thing we hear.

I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again.

Iraq is nothing but a colossel PLOY!
It is only there to create a smoke-screen to hide all the other events and actions that have been taking place under our feet. Literally, under OUR FEET.

DCarter
()()()()()

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 06:58 AM
link   
no comment

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 07:14 AM
link   
What other events huh? The fact that Venuzela is about to blow up in Civil War, how about the fact that Sudan is the World's longest running Civil War so far, since 1948.

Iraq needs to be "liberated"...Saddam has taken effectively a VERY diverse group of people, he has taken the majority group (his group the sunnis? or is it the other one...the sunites or whatever they're called, the poor sect of islam) he's taken that majority, and used them to oppress all other groups in his country, most of all the Kurds.

Saddam kills his own people to stay in power, this man must be captured//killed...and we must occupy Iraq until its democratic replacement is strong enough to support itself.

There is no "ploy" you just have the liberty of complaining because so many have died to give you that liberty.

If you were in Iraq, you'd probably be dead by now, as would all of us, we don't know what it is like to be told to shut up when you say your leader sucks, and not to be told to shut up with words, but with bullets.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   
When we all begin to take care of our own problems first, and then start talking about others, things will be a lot more easy.

Iraq needs to be "liberated"

US needs to be "liberated"

Saddam kills his own people to stay in power, this man must be captured//killed...

Bush kills his own people to stay in power, this man must be captured//killed...

we must occupy Iraq until its democratic replacement is strong enough to support itself.

Let's expand your sick system.

you just have the liberty of complaining because so many have died to give you that liberty.

What is according to YOU the meaning of the word liberty??? Try to search for the real meaning of the statue of " " liberty " " FREEMASON.

If you were in Iraq, you'd probably be dead by now, as would all of us, we don't know what it is like to be told to shut up when you say your leader sucks, and not to be told to shut up with words, but with bullets.

LOL, at least Sadam doesn't try to hide it.

Freemason, I'm sorry I have to tell this but you are a perfect example of the common brainwashed american.

AND DON'T BE PROUD OF IT!

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Who has Bush killed to stay in power?

the wondeful UN Sec. General, remarkable in all ways huh? He is allowing Libya to Chair the Human Rights body despite UN sanctions imposed on Libya, among other things. Syria was on the security council??? What's next: The 'Dear Leader' to become head of the UN? Please....

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
Who has Bush killed to stay in power?

Maybe it would have been better if I said: ....to have more power.

And on the other hand it can be right what I said the first time to.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Still I ask, who?

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
WTC and Pentagon people

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted
WTC and Pentagon people

AMEN! Hence, my signature file.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
OH, THOSE people- after all, the evidence supporting that theory is SO overwhelming and that on the contrary is totally fabricated (I am being facetious).

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
According to most people on this board,Bush is too stupid to plan the WTC attacks.

So who has Bush killed to stay in power?I love the way some people think.The guy was elected to office,There are no acid baths,firing squads,hangings etc to stay in power.Those methods are used routinely by Saddam,but he is not the evil one.Lets all feel bad for Saddam

Bush and Saddam are not even in the same league.Saddam is far worse.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
my thoughts exactly, nyeff!

He's so stupid yet he's able to pull off 9/11 and leave behind no evidence of a conspiracy. I don't get it.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
ahh kofi annannanannannanan and the UN. check my signature, enough said about the great and wise UN.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I wish, Aegis, they had (kofi especially) had a backbone.

bring back butrosbutrosbutrosbutros

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The interstae of life?
LOL x 10!
I know your trying to sound high in the ranks or trying to be the first car off exit 222, but if your gonna compare or degrade, make sense of it so we don't go
'HUH?'

Why the hell can't you ppl stay on the fu------ subject.

Think before you post.
(Someone has that as a sig?)

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I tried, but someone (looks at alien) had to take pot shots at freemasonry....in any case, the reason so many important things like the statue of liberty, has so much masonic stuff on it, is because Freemasonry did so much for this country, especially in its early years before the 1850s, Freemasonry has done only good, yet IT is brandished as the devil, by those whom have done mostly only bad.

I think catholicism is just jealous.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakke
The interstae of life?
LOL x 10!
I know your trying to sound high in the ranks or trying to be the first car off exit 222, but if your gonna compare or degrade, make sense of it so we don't go
'HUH?'

Why the hell can't you ppl stay on the fu------ subject.

Think before you post.
(Someone has that as a sig?)

well if you look at the title of the original post is was about kofi annan. the supreme chancelor, dictator, president, prime minister, grand wizard(what have you) of the UN. so can you honestly tell me something that is constructive that the UN has done in the last 50 yrs? didn't think so. it's time to disband this group of left wing, anti american(funny how the UN is in New York), peacenik, did i say anti american, nuts and close our borders, refuse to help any country in need. and then we'll see how much the rest of the world really needs us. hmmm. ok so that's a stupid idea because then when we got sick of all the BS that's going on we'd have to go out and whoop some rear end and then everyone would hate us still. actually come to think of it when we closed the borders every country in the world would think we were bigger pieces of **** than they already do so you see the US is in a catch 22 anyway. if that made any sense to you please respond.

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   

so can you honestly tell me something that is constructive that the UN has done in the last 50 yrs? didn't think so.

Didn't think so? Your to quick to think for me Fang.

Honestly? I believe that the U.N.'s role in declaring East Timor an independent state was the most constructive thing that has ever occured in the organization.

Think for yourself. Not me.

DCRT

new topics

top topics

join