It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Phophicies and future predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I last night was watching Decoding the Past (11-3-08 at 8 o clock and I am in CA) it was a video about Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce and Malachy O Morgain.

I think this is the video, I don't have flash player www.history.com...

One way or another I notice one thing. All men are Christian men. But the reason I made this thread is see what the other Christians think about these Seers.

I also wanted to point out that Malachy O Morgain predicts every pope that would be put in place from his time to our time. And that the last pope predicted was the pope we have now. And that right after that pope either the end of Catholic religion or the end of times. ) Malachy O Morgain was an Irish priest and seer who foretold the identities of 112 Roman Catholic popes, from the reign of Celestine 11 in 1143 to the present time and beyond.

www.dayofgod.net...

So if some can give more info on the topic and they're thoughts great! I want to know if anyone one of these seers where proven wrong. Or if there are Christians who believe in these seers.

The last thing I wanted to talk about is didn't the bible tell us to stay away from seers and future predicting????? And all that magical stuff. If that is true why would God give a Godly man these gifts but say its wrong in his word??? And I also know that at the end of times God will give great gifts to those with great faith.

God bless

[edit on 1-12-2008 by slymattb]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I thought this might help to in our topic. Scientific evidence that supports Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, the Mayans, and the Hopi Indians predictions!

www.truthaboutax.com...

join