It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama is not our Friend.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
www.newyorkfed.org...

Obama has chosen Timothy Geithner to be his Secretary of the Treasury. So anyone who believes that Obama is going to, in any way, fix the economic mess we're in, is wrong.

www.mortgagenewsdaily.com...

Geithner is the ninth president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. He works for the people that want to destroy America, or already have.

Why do you think Obama is supporting the bailout? The FED gets to print more money and inflation continues to grow, as does our debt.

So Obama really is just a puppet of the FED, he is not bringing "hope" nor "change".

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I don't honestly believe that Obama's victory had half as much to do with his own platform, than it did punishing those who have occupied the White House for the past 8 years.

What you're saying is absolutely right though. Obama would never have been in with a chance if the corporate entities that run America didn't think they would be able to work with him.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
That is if they get punished, which I do hope they do. The Bush Administration, if anything, deserves to go down in history as criminals.

But personally, I do feel like the show that the Bush Admin put on for us, was simply setting the stage for Obama. And as we have clearly seen, Obama's speeches weren't exactly inspiring. Especially when he talks about what problems American's are facing, and how he plans on fixing them.

Apparently to Obama, fixing our problems includes nominating the people causing them into his cabinet.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
He's supporting the Federal Reserve? BUT I THOUGHT HE WAS A COMMUNIST

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by davion

I hope you do not honestly believe the Federal Reserve to be a good thing??

new topics

top topics

join