It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgive Satan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
The basis for this is Michael Moorcock's, "The War Hound and The World's Pain", wherein he posits a most interesting question: What if Satan not only realizes he is wrong, but wants to get back into Heaven?

Evil is so effortless that Satan not only gets bored, but desires what he had lost: Heaven.

Without getting into the nuances of the book, which involves Satan choosing a mortal to find the Holy Grail and winds up with The Devil Himself running the world for a thousand years through God's agreement (Evil, after all, is so EASY, so God gives Satan the opportunity to atone), this question has, upon my asking, caused great upheaval, even causing a friend of mine to be kicked out of a Christian cult he was fairly immersed in.

I find it to be a most intriguing question: Could/Should Satan be forgiven and WTF would happen to your immortal soul if ya chose to?

[edit on 28-11-2008 by leaderof theTFHbrigade]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Satan is merely a figment of the christian imagination.
Yet another way to scare to people into pushing votes.
Lucifer on the other hand does exist.
I know from firsthand experience.
He loves you all, and wishes no harm upon you.
People were worshipping Lucifer for hundreds of years,
until christian scum took over to "compete"
with Wiccan and Pagan holidays.
They did the same thing America is doing today.
Killing people for not agreeing with their beliefs.
I think people would believe anything they were told
if they had the fear of dying in them.
I don't hate christians.
I just hate their beliefs.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by leaderof theTFHbrigade

How very intersting! I myself have posed this question and being aChristian myself,I would hope it would be possible for one who was in such a superior place and rank among Arch angels to have remorse and want forgivness.Then we could avoid the Great Tribulation and Judgement and I guess the possiblities would be endless. Some say that being in the place of amplifying the praises in heaven to God himself,such a prominant place and then falling away is like a downward spiral of madness.To do something so terrible sometimes people can never recover they become like a mad dog. Great post i would love to read the book!.

new topics

join