It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Behind The Attack on India

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

[size=10]
Mumbai rocked

by deadly attacks

Gunmen have carried out a series of co-ordinated attacks across the Indian city of Mumbai (Bombay), killing at least 80 people and injuring 200 more.

At least seven high-profile locations were hit in India's financial capital, including two luxury hotels where hostages were reported to be held.

A fire is sweeping through the Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai's most famous hotel, which is now ringed by troops.

Police said four suspected terrorists have been killed and nine arrested.

Flames and black smoke billow from the Taj Mahal Palace hotel, Mumbai

The situation is still confused but the city's main train station, a hospital, a restaurant and two hotels - locations used by foreigners as well as local businessmen and leaders - are among those places caught up in the violence.

There are reports of gunfire and explosions taking place elsewhere in the city, and reports of a hostage situation at a hospital.

Commandos have now surrounded the two hotels, the Taj Mahal Palace and the Oberoi Trident, where it is believed that the armed men are holding dozens of hostages.

One eyewitness said that the attackers had singled out British and American passport holders.

If this report is true, our security correspondent Frank Gardner says it implies an Islamist motive - attacks inspired or co-ordinated by al-Qaeda.

A claim of responsibility has been made by a previously unknown group calling itself the Deccan Mujahideen.

Our correspondent says it could be a hoax or assumed name for another group.

The motive is far from clear - but the attacks come amid elections in several Indian states, including in disputed Kashmir.

In the latest developments:

• Fire crews have been evacuating people from the upper floors of the Taj Mahal Palace, from where flames and smoke could be seen billowing

The head of Mumbai's anti-terrorism unit and two other senior officers are among those killed, officials say

• The White House holds a meeting of top intelligence and counter-terrorism officials, and pledges to help the Indian government.

Gunmen opened fire at about 2300 local time (1730 GMT) at the sites in southern Mumbai.

Mumbai journalist: "Gunmen were looking for Westerners"

"The terrorists have used automatic weapons and in some places grenades have been lobbed," said AN Roy, police commissioner of Maharashtra state.

Local TV images showed blood-splattered streets, bodies being taken into ambulances and dramatic shots of what appeared to explosions and fire inside the Taj Mahal hotel.

One eyewitness told the BBC he had seen a gunman opening fire in the Taj Mahal's lobby.

He said he had seen people fall before he fled the lobby.

"All I saw was one man on foot carrying a machine gun type of weapon - which I then saw him firing from and I saw people hitting the floor, people right next to me," he said.

International reaction
There has been a wave of bombings in Indian cities in recent months which has left scores of people dead.

Most of the attacks have been blamed on Muslim militants, although police have also arrested suspected Hindu extremists.

Mumbai itself has also been attacked in the past: in July 2006 a series of bomb attacks on busy commuter trains killed almost 190 people and injured more than 700.

Police accused Pakistan's intelligence agency of planning those attacks, which they said were carried out by an Islamist militant group, Lashkar-e-Toiba.

Pakistan rejected the allegation, saying there was no evidence that its intelligence staff were involved.

But the latest shootings come at a time when ties between India and Pakistan have improved.

Just days ago Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari told a summit in Delhi that Pakistan would not be first to carry out a missile strike on India.

The two countries have a joint anti-terror mechanism whereby they are supposed to share information on terrorist attacks. [/QUOTE]

news.bbc.co.uk...

As soon as you hear "Al Qaeda", then you know that the attack is another operation. Consider the fact that westerners were targeted in this attack. When the story hits the news, what is more likely to effect the hearts of the public? Indian casualties or American/British casualties? This is a multinational, GlobIntel attack.. Just like 9-11, 7-7, Bhutto, etc.

What is the purpose? This quote from the article gives it away: "Police accused Pakistan's intelligence agency of planning those attacks". This is reinforced by the fact that the 1993 attack they keep mentioning was carried out by an organized crime syndicate that was led by an ISI asset. The ISI has been made the prime suspect in this crime. They were, without a doubt, involved, but the agenda here is to make it look as if Pakistan-backed terrorists are behind the attacks. This will serve as a pretext for US incursions into Pakistan.

We know that the agenda is to create pretexts for US incursions into Pakistan. How? The Marriott Hotel Blast. The blast was a failed GlobIntel operation designed to wipe out a large number of civilian/military officials. The following quote from Bloomberg lets us know why the Marriott Hotel Blast happened:

[QUOTE]The attack, which killed at least 53 and injured 266 near the capital's main government buildings, came hours after President Asif Ali Zardari pledged to resist recent incursions into Pakistani territory by U.S. forces in Afghanistan who are battling Pakistan-based Taliban and al-Qaeda guerrillas. [/QUOTE]

www.bloomberg.com...

This was the same reason that Bhutto was set up. She was a Harvard-educated member of the elite. She was 100% controlled opposition. Her controllers set her up, though, by having her return to Pakistan, where she was taken out by a professional sniper. This psychological operation achieved the desired effect.. destabilization. That's the game that is being played.

Well, up until now.

The Bhutto Assassination and the Marriott Hotel Bombing were meant to destabilize Pakistan, so US/NATO forces will have a reason to go into it. This latest attack appears to be an effort to create the impression that now terrorism is not just inside Pakistan, but that it is slipping outside and is a danger to everyone else. Now, of course, the knights in shining armor must ride into Pakistan to fight the terrorism. They'll be done putting it down in, say, maybe 10 years.. or maybe 50. Make it 100. How'a'bout 'Never'?

With the Marriott Hotel Bombing, Bhutto Assassination, and India Attack, we are seeing "Northwoods 2008: Target Pakistan" playing out in front of our eyes. Of course, one of the agencies assisting in this game-plan is none other than Pakistan's own ISI. Welcome to the real world, Joebob. No, you can't stay asleep for five more minutes.

[edit on 11/28/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Damn!

It screwed up.

If you want to read my article correctly, please go here:

Mod Edit - link removed - Terms and Conditions

1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance permission from The Above Network, LLC).

[edit on 28/1108/08 by neformore]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
read my post here, might be relevant

Indias Terror Attacks - Indias 9/11, paving the way for an Attack on Pakistan
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
my god things are getting crazy...thanks for the post

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
India's own personal 9-11 style horror with dead bodies still warm and the conspiracy theories are already being laid out. I'm not saying your not right nor am i saying you don't have your own idea of proof but i must wonder... Do you see conspiracies everywhere like even when you go groccery shopping or is it just the most talked about news that gets you going?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
lets call this the Curry Conspiracy ... I guess the terrorist want the Indians Rights too... tisk tisk ... why does it have to come to this...

I dont understand we do everything possible to live as long as possible and the rich say we are useless eaters and would like to exterminate 6.2 billion of us...
its all about control - and I'm so tripe with terrorist and police provocaturers ... and FBI and CIA and we are sort of left out of this - we are the enemy whether we want to be or not. belive in a lie or die .. is what I see coming... India.. well thats 1billion free people... but are they>?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrRviewer
India's own personal 9-11 style horror with dead bodies still warm and the conspiracy theories are already being laid out. I'm not saying your not right nor am i saying you don't have your own idea of proof but i must wonder... Do you see conspiracies everywhere like even when you go groccery shopping or is it just the most talked about news that gets you going?

We live in a conspiratorial world. I don't have any psychological motive. I know a black op when I see it. Let's just leave it there.

BTW- the chief anti-terror cop got killed by three shots in the chest and some say the cops 'may have killed him'. His death 'will effect the probe'. And get this: he didn't believe in the "Islamic Fundamentalism" bull. Now he's dead. Pretty obvious to me that 'they' (The establishment) is behind both his death and the attack itself.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Funny how the story being told is that westerners were singled out, despite the fact that only a few westerners are among the casualties. Looks to me like this "Target: Westerners" story was fabricated to upset people.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I cant get it out of my head that the first brit eye witness was a plant. His description of how he escaped...ie, there was smoke i ran down the stairs, dosnt wash. he was way toooo casual, unexcited and not a sign of being scared. reminded me of the first eye witness reports on 9/11. anyone agree or feel as i do?

respects

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
As NEWS says they are or they were four at Taj Mahal Hotel, and continuously they kept firing for almost 36 hours & throwing grenades, I don’t understand how they manage to get Sooooo much of weapons / ammunitions inside the hotels to carry such a long war with the Army, Commandos, Navy, Police & ATS(Anti Terrorist Squad); does it seem possible for four guys to carry so much of load or they carried only few artilleries / ammunitions and they were getting uninterrupted supplies from the back door, in this case by whom?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The Indian PM has already been on the "belly"* informing the Indian public that laws are going to be beefed up so that the Indian police will have more power to fight terrorism. Where have we seen that before?

*The British have the "telly". The Americans have Hollywood. The Indians have Bollywood, so their TV should be called the "belly". It's simple once you get the hang of it.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I agree I felt very confused watching him speak. He has no emotions at all but maybe he was still in a bit of shock,

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
It will be interesting if/when they trace that amount of RDX they retrieved from the hotel , in light of the 3 retired army officers being detained by the ATS for being involved in training in use and supply of the RDX explosive to the Hindi right wing Bhonsala Military institute , at the moment being investigated for possible terrorism in the Malegaon bombing . If they can be matched from the same source , then we have our culprits.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
lets call this the Curry Conspiracy ...

No, let's not.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
it is really weird that guy said the british or america were singled out while others just scattered in a hurry.. but only several foreigners were shot dead and the majority of the cassualties were hindus.. what is wrong?

shocking story.. the terrorists' demand seems just asking a release of their mates in jail, it is far-fetched in comparison with scale of the movement.. what i observed is just creating chaos randomly to disrupt the formal order of the city, looks like kind of retaliation.

a total new type of terrorist activity, appears like an invasion to a city in war.

wish the victims rest in peace, too bad for them.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Of course this is all fabricated, albeit not very well thought-out. As usual, the visionaries of this latest chapter in the New World Order, come up short on credibility, with confusing and conflicting stories, eye witness reports, etc. But then again, they really don't care if it makes sense or not; as long as they achieve their deisred result, which is more mistrust, instability, xenophobia, etc. Their arrogance is superceded only by the ignorance and sheep-like mentality of most of the population, which is a sad constant in our global history; keep the masses in a self-centred stupor and eliminate the few who can think for themselves and pose a threat.
But why is no one mentioning the other attacks in the restaurant, train station, and other areas? The apparent randomness defies the theory of targeting Americans & British nationals; what poop! Then what could possibly be the motive for attacking the high-profile Chabad Lubovitch centre; obviously a jewish target ?! Even to the unenlightened, this whole complex, well-planned & professionally-staged operation is an obvious ploy to justify another military incursion and occupation. Terrorism is capitalism's newest weapon in an attempt to maintain its grip on power of an unsustainable system.
Somehow, we the majority, must evolve, from being armchair philosophers and critics, into a cohesive force to counter this insanity. But how.
Concerned hyphenated-Canadian.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LordCarpainter

HI FRNS " ....the cop was killed on the spot while fighting terrorist with other cops , he has nothing to do with other issues he fought for the country very bravely and gave the " supreme sacrifice for his motherland INDIA ", and the FBI warrend India about the attack may happen , and ISI has planned a HIT & RUN plan but it was badly failed and the Indians caught one " PAKISTANI" terrorist alive , and now India planing for counter measure including the security of the foreign tourists

And as the latest development Pakistan conformance that the terrorist caught alive was a Pakistani citizen

top topics

join