It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New documentery on Jordan Maxwell -Water of Grace, Water of Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Jordan Maxwell - Water of Grace, Water of Life

Google Video Link

or on youtube if you prefer
www.youtube.com...

This Documentary goes through Jordan Maxwell's life, influences, and research from the perspective of a former fan of Maxwell' s who after "doing his homework" found that Maxwell often is totally making it up, and doesnt even try back up a majority of the things he says.
At the end the director tell us why he made the movie. discussing the research and claims of so-called 'Godfather of Secret Societies' Jordan Maxwell aka Russell Pine

If you want to know why this movie is called Water of Grace and in turn why maxwell calls himself by that term stemming from "Jordanus Maximus" you may also enjoy this movie:
Debunking Jordan Maxwell The Movie:
it can be viewed here:
video.google.com...

also mentioned in the movie
zeitgeistchallenge.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The guy claims everything to be MASONIC, yet when you actually look into his research and read his books, you'll find him to be the one that is most MASONIC.

My two cents, peace

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
The guy claims everything to be MASONIC, yet when you actually look into his research and read his books, you'll find him to be the one that is most MASONIC.

My two cents, peace

I agree 100%

Bill Cooper did too:

Google Video Link

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Good movie , thanks for posting .
There are many times that " facts " are used by people to back there agenda / teachings and more often then not some of the information given proves very difficult to back up with real research .
What I have started doing is when I hear or read something of note I write it down and make a record of it so that I can then look into the noted claims and see if they are in deed true .
Jordan Maxwell , does indeed rely a lot on word play and as a result I have been trying my best to find a good online Etymological Dictionary .

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
Good movie , thanks for posting .
There are many times that " facts " are used by people to back there agenda / teachings and more often then not some of the information given proves very difficult to back up with real research .
What I have started doing is when I hear or read something of note I write it down and make a record of it so that I can then look into the noted claims and see if they are in deed true .
Jordan Maxwell , does indeed rely a lot on word play and as a result I have been trying my best to find a good online Etymological Dictionary .

That is an excellent system! if more people did that we would be a lot further along in this search for the truth in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion

My two cents, peace

Thats it in a nutshell, thanks for the simplification!!

top topics

join