It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police officers admit abusing dogs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Police officers admit abusing dogs

uk.news.yahoo.com

A neighbour captured Constables Craig Macleod, 34, and Anja Mason, 29, on film, kicking, hitting and violently yanking the pets from the ground.

After McLeod admitted two counts of causing unnecessary suffering and his girlfriend admitted one count, they breathed a sigh of relief hearing they would not be jailed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This makes me sick, and angry. These animals simply did not deserve his treatment.

And what really pours salt into the wound is the fact that these 2 'police officers' have been merely 'banned from keeping animals for five years'. This is absolutely ridiculous, and frankly unacceptable!

We have video evidence of their cruelty, confessions, and witnesses, and yet the sum of their punishment is a ban on pet ownership for 5 years? What is wrong with this picture?

And let's not forget the typical excuses mentioned, they were "having a particularly bad time" and "a stressful time". Unbelievable.

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
they should beat him and see how he likes it. i bet he wont. im all in favor of the eye for an eye punishment. it seems to be the only fair way of getting things done in the world

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
they should beat him and see how he likes it. i bet he wont. im all in favor of the eye for an eye punishment. it seems to be the only fair way of getting things done in the world

I just cannot understand how the 'judge' in this case thinks it is reasonable to allow these two to own pets again in the future.

It would seem the days of an 'eye for an eye' are long gone.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The officers need to be chained and abused themselves.

I'm sure beating on their dogs made them feel pretty good about themselves.

top topics

join